The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 getting a pooch!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 04/04/2012 : 18:18:30

I didnt kno where to post this
I kno this isnt rep related , but im fit to burst . We have been waiting to hear fm our landlord if we were allowed a dog as i couldnt get one and find we could no longer keep it should he find out . in the mean time i had a look round to find adult staffys in need of rescuing or rehoming and came across this little one . Hes two and an ex crufts dog , they sent a few pics of him there . I have been out today to get all the supplies for him as we are allowed to have him on a trial to see how he likes us and vice versa . Im now just waiting to see when they can bring him over to see us and begin the trial . I have always grown up with a dog , but never had a furry friend of my own so im bouncing off the walls now that we have all his things :)

Meet Ziggy

thanks for looking :)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/04/2012 : 13:35:41
Congrats!

He looks to be in lovely condition and so soppy ...gorgeous lad!
Laws Posted - 08/04/2012 : 09:43:55
Haha ! He was snoring so i dont think he found it entertaining lol ! He seems to be up and down alot sleeps if im there but as soon as i get up he wakes up and has to join me , but he has def made himself at home for sure ! Fingers crossed the trial period continues to go well
richard v Posted - 08/04/2012 : 00:30:26
I would not let it watch too much of that programme you don't want a
mad dog on your hands.
chrisc Posted - 08/04/2012 : 00:08:00
said it once but he is a gorgeous staffie.
looks like hes settling well, dogs know when their onto a good thing
Laws Posted - 08/04/2012 : 00:00:46

So we got Ziggy on wednesday night and as stupid as it sounds , i cant imagine not having him home now . Hes such a big teddy , thinks hes a lap dog and crushes u on the sofa ! Really obedient and extremely loving :)

Keg Posted - 07/04/2012 : 16:23:54
Nice Staffie :)
austin_89 Posted - 05/04/2012 : 13:59:49
Aww congrats He's a little stunner

It's great to see someone willing to re home a staff, there is far too many in rescue centres
JanieW Posted - 05/04/2012 : 13:10:43
Ohh Laws, I am so happy for you and the Staffy.

Ziggy is gorgeous and they known to settle with new owners so I sure a happy ending is in sight \;0
n/a Posted - 04/04/2012 : 18:52:19
Hey, on this vid (Great film if you're into '60s kitchen sink northern films like me lol!) at 5.30 mins, this is always what I thought was a Staffordshire bull terrier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoIe06nbuw0&feature=relmfu

40 odd years ago but haven't they changed???
n/a Posted - 04/04/2012 : 18:37:29
Aww! He's cool! Handsome lad!

Staffies have such a bad press because of rotten owners (been one case right on my doorstep, poor little devil.)

Great to see a Staffy getting a good home!
chrisc Posted - 04/04/2012 : 18:36:42
congrats an what a gorgeous staffy.
well done for rescuing one if i didnt have 3 JRT's in the house i would rehome one myself as theres way to many of these lovely dogs in rescue centers

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000