The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Should I be worried about Fea?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 06/04/2012 : 22:46:58
I do worry about my Boa, cos he just isn't normal.

I have him out everyday, and he does do a little exploring, but then all he wants to do is snuggle.
Just now he was on the sofa with me, under the throw but he cuddles against me, his head was out on my pillow.

I disturbed him so he went to my bare feet and pushed, probed my soles making me sqeal lol til he made a nest underneath, but still he had his head out so he could watch Steve.

He is such a sweetheart, just spoiled rotten
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 07/04/2012 : 01:33:42
Yeah I agree, they don't stay still if they aren't happy, Boas will let you know. I have noticed that Sanke likes laying her head on things like a pillow, she has become quite the soft little snake, likes a good explore but I dont have her out for more than say 20 minutes at a time maybe she would settle if she was out for ages too. Not like my corn snake, its his first breeding season and he is been such a pain, when he is out he just will not stay still, constantly speeding away and been a right handful, he's also rattling the doors all night long absolutely ripping his viv to pieces every single night, turfing his foliage about, I do feel sorry for him too but waking up thinking I'm been burgled because of the noise he is making is not amusing.
blackskull Posted - 06/04/2012 : 23:42:31
i don't mind her being active, makes a change to the royals when they are out lol.

i wouldn't worry too much about him being 'cuddly' im sure if he wasn't happy and comfortable he wouldn't stay there
JanieW Posted - 06/04/2012 : 23:13:12
Maybe she'll quieten down, mind I wish Furby was a little more active when out, I wouldn't worry so if he wasn't quite so cuddly..I just snapped this pic and he hasn't moved in 30 mins

blackskull Posted - 06/04/2012 : 22:59:57
grae is the opposite for me, in her viv she is shy, poking her head out of her hide and only coming out when its late and dark. when she is out she is constantly on the go,going to be fun when she is fully grown

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000