The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Do I get another hatchling? Pic added

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 08/06/2012 : 10:22:15
Hmm I know I shouldn't, but I just called 888 about a Albino Striped King Snake, and he said he has a stunning Albino banded hatchling..they were keeping back as it has unusually deep yellow bands. He said he handles it most days and its very friendly.

He's taking a few pics later to email them to me..so what to do..

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 08/06/2012 : 22:49:38
It is tempting, but in my heart I know I wouldn't have enough hours in the day to handle them all as I like to.
Ra is home tomorrow, his eyes cleared today so another shed imminent..not good as it was his last shed that caused all the problems.

Henry and Ra are both hatchlings, so really need all the handling ..then there is Fea and he can't be left out of things.

I'll wait until Ra sheds and settles eating with me, then maybe lol one never knows.
ajokocha Posted - 08/06/2012 : 22:38:19
Wow that's gorgeous. Do it. Lol
Lotabob Posted - 08/06/2012 : 18:24:57
Aww its a lovely looking thing. Kings=bitey+musky but if you are happy to deal with that should it arise then go for it, if it doesn't arise and its another soppy 'Janie' snake then all the better. Though why you are asking us I don't know, you've already planned his vivarium and scheduled in his cuddle times.
chrisc Posted - 08/06/2012 : 11:06:38
if as he says its friendly then should be fine if you carry on handling him.
have seen loads of pics of soppy tame kings the only 2 ive handled are mental but the. they are rescues an its a gloves job with them
JanieW Posted - 08/06/2012 : 10:44:59
Yeah but..oh damn i'll wait for the pics..trouble is I like to handle them all..and Fea & Slinky are out for hours lol I think little Henry is gonna be a cuddler too and then there is Ra who was calming down nicely. He's coming back home tomorrow :)
chrisc Posted - 08/06/2012 : 10:36:25
the addiction is strong in this one an the only cure is more snakes
n/a Posted - 08/06/2012 : 10:27:08
You've got the time and the space - nothing wrong with a new snake.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000