The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 My urge for a boa is growing!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ajokocha Posted - 10/07/2012 : 20:05:31
Hey guys. Today I went to my rep shop to buy some rats and couldn't help but notice they had a couple of boas in. One common and one brasilian rainbow, needless to say I had to ask for a little hold :). First up was the most gorgeous little common, as soon as the girl took the lid off his rub he was hissing away! Thought this was the day I was to recieve my first tag, however once he was in my hands he calmed right down and was a real gem, I just wanted to put him in my pocket, but I reluctantly handed him back. Next up, the brasilian rainbow, just over a year old and approximately 4 feet. He was the complete opposite to the common, upon taking the lid off his rub he was straight out, exploring everything, was a pleasure to handle. I'm still in favour of the common though, however my girlfriends wants the brasilian. What a predicament, only one way to solve this, have both :D.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 14/07/2012 : 00:02:30
*grins* nah..not teasing..tho maybe a 'teaser' for when you get your baby Boa :)
Tonight lifting him out was a little unnerving..cos whichever end I went to gather up, his head would appear then rest on my hand lol
ajokocha Posted - 13/07/2012 : 23:58:37
Now your just teasing me lol
JanieW Posted - 13/07/2012 : 22:13:21
Just to give you that extra push Ajo, here is Fea or Furby as I call him tonight..just minutes after he shed :)

ajokocha Posted - 12/07/2012 : 23:11:45
Well if he is anything close to fea, it will definately be a common :). Oh I'm not resisting bob, just gotta wait one more month and then me and the girlfriend will have our own place, then the collection can really start growing!
Lotabob Posted - 12/07/2012 : 20:48:25
Boas are awesome, may as well give in resisting. lol.
JanieW Posted - 12/07/2012 : 18:56:34
*grins* Good, good well that is Fea, a puppy Boa lol and he's a Mexican Common Boa..adorable so I reckon get that Common baby..he'll turn out like Furby
ajokocha Posted - 12/07/2012 : 17:27:05
Haha I reckon I can handle that janie :)
JanieW Posted - 12/07/2012 : 11:43:48
Hmm I wouldn't recommend a Boa..

Unless..

You can devote hours to sit while he makes himself comfortable..Fea remained like this for well over an hour, so beware! lol
chrisc Posted - 10/07/2012 : 23:11:45
she is only around 2ft an a year old.
yes theres some plans in the pipeline
ajokocha Posted - 10/07/2012 : 23:05:05
Lol that's crazy. How big is he? The one that was hissing at me today was tiny! Couldn't believe the racket he was making! Sounds like you have it all figured out mate :). Your sig will be rediculously big lol
chrisc Posted - 10/07/2012 : 23:00:43
got to love feisty ones, heres my new crawl cay boa hissing at the mouse i offered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ_kCFUq6mY

i will be getting more boas at some point need a male het anery crawl cay to go with my female and want some more commons possibly a couple of morphs an definatly a Suriname BCC
ajokocha Posted - 10/07/2012 : 22:47:38
That's what im swayed to chris, I loved how feisty he was.
chrisc Posted - 10/07/2012 : 22:46:08
go for the common boa you wont regret it
ajokocha Posted - 10/07/2012 : 22:39:34
There is indeed. My ultimate dream is to have a burm. That's a long way away though. I hear they can be puppy dog tame
boomslang Posted - 10/07/2012 : 22:06:19
Yeah it really is endless :P there's always space for more hehe
ajokocha Posted - 10/07/2012 : 20:41:58
Haha when I get my own house my spare room will look like a shop. They have a stunning green tree python I have my eye on, as well as a few more royals, couple of corns, a Chinese water dragon, the list gos on lol
boomslang Posted - 10/07/2012 : 20:38:31
Get the whole shop

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000