The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Crested Gecko

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 16/07/2012 : 19:20:34
Okay so tomorrow we are off on the road again to pick up yet another pair of reptiles :) A pair of lovely crested geckos this time.
We're getting pretty much everything I'll need apparently but will list it to see if you guys can see anything I've missed.

lots of folliage, pastic and silk plants and vines (there are two bendable vines, a large hanging ficus, various loose leaves like from off a cheese plant, a cactus type that's attatched to it's own rock, a yellow free-standing orchid, two silk flowered ones with white and red flowers, some ferns )

large exo terra tank with fake rock background, (60cm w x 45cm d x 60cm h)
lighting units, exo terra compact top(night glo ultra violet bulb) Glo lamp with daylight bulb

2 x heat mats

exo terra padlock
exo terra heat/humidity sensor,
a floor dwelling rock hide

1 x flat magnaturals ledge
1 x magnaturals feed ledge
1 x magnaturals small hide

water spray bottle and nearly new 8oz pack Papaya flavour Clarks crested gecko diet

What do you guys reckon? All set?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 17/07/2012 : 08:22:37
You beat me to it Kelf : )

Congrats!
boomslang Posted - 16/07/2012 : 22:07:03
Check the end caps/ends of the hoods for cracking,where you have two screws going into the main hood part.
Lotabob Posted - 16/07/2012 : 21:57:42
Well you could do one of two things, get the price down if its not great or just walk away, not your problem (though I know I'd have to rescue them even though I'd be screaming inside at myself to walk away).
boomslang Posted - 16/07/2012 : 21:54:34
2nd hand setup etc then?
Kelfezond Posted - 16/07/2012 : 20:33:24
That's what I thought, have a horrid image of me picking up some half dead gecko covered in mites with a broken heating system and a crud covered cage lol
jonnyc1988 Posted - 16/07/2012 : 20:10:49
Thats a bargain!!!!
Kelfezond Posted - 16/07/2012 : 19:27:25
Sweet, the whole package (including two crested geckos) cost me £90 I'm dead chuffed it's all there.
Lotabob Posted - 16/07/2012 : 19:24:44
YEP Got more than me, Harley gets a vivarium, Dunelm mill ivy wrapped round drain pipe and food. lol.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000