The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Coastal Carpet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
karl Posted - 27/04/2009 : 11:16:25
I am selling my Carpet, sold as a Coastal Jag but I think its more pure coastal, you decide.
Converted to rats and eating like a champ (has NEVER failed to eat for me).
Unknown sex, though bought as female (ie no garauntee)

When bought was hissy as hell, now the most docile snake around, never bitten, never even tried. Even my 2yr old son has handled this snake with me standing watch

Can come with an exo terra 60x45x60 vivarium with 100w ceramic, guard and microclimate B2 stat (I shudder at what I paid for the lot). Also has a large perching branch inside which it perches on 90%. The only thing in the pic below that isn't included is the two small branches:

The snake is 3.5ft approx and has a lovely dorsal stripe along its back (almost 100%)

It's yellow when in shed (above pic) but VERY white when shed:

It has some of the most stunning eyes I have ever seen:

I can deliver, for FREE, within reasonable distance of Sunderland, North East (so no, I aint driving to London or Fife.......)

Now, I have this for sale on the dark side for £150 no offers with tank, but...........

It's all the "rescue" Royals fault. I wanted to rehome him quick as I really didn't want to start collecting JUST royals.......but I really do want more Royals. The more I am around Royals the more I want more.
So, Surf is up for £150 inc tank the lot on the darkside, this would be non negotiable for the lot, but if someone had a decent size 08 (preferably female) Royal, I am up for swap/trade for JUST the snake.

Failing that I will sell just Surf and go and buy a female hatchling.....

I know what is gonna happen now, I'm gonna end up with 20 Royals, let the breeding commence....
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
matty18714 Posted - 27/04/2009 : 19:06:22
lol, very quick swap. Nice one.
karl Posted - 27/04/2009 : 19:04:26
lol, soooo tempting, but I just swapped for one hell of a big girl. His dates are WAY off, she is HUGE!
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/287976-tyne-wear-royal-python-8-a.html
dazb Posted - 27/04/2009 : 15:21:32
Got a loverly little male royal that i would swap...he was a rescue but is doing really well...

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000