The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 8ft albino burm - Carlisle area

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chris100575 Posted - 02/06/2009 : 09:43:14
One of the guys at work has a friend who is moving home and he's looking to sell an albino burm. I'm told that it's about 8 feet, but I was also told that "it hasn't been de-venomed". He's asking for £50 or £100 including the viv. I've seen a video clip of the snake and it does look really nice, and the viv is a decent looking one too although he is using a heat mat.

He said that it could be nippy, but after the comment about the venom I think he may just be trying to be macho. The guy sounds like a bit of a prat to be honest, but the snake may not be happy because the temp's probably wrong.

Anyway, I'd have it myself but I can't take a snake that size. I have suggested that he post on the dark side, but thought I'd mention it here in case there was any interest.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chris100575 Posted - 22/06/2009 : 14:09:03
Apparently this has now gone to a new home, hopefully with someone who knows what he's doing. If only it had been an albino royal!
reptiles-ink Posted - 21/06/2009 : 21:57:14
quote:
Originally posted by karl

just mentioned this to the wife, the swear filter would explode if I wrote the reply I got.........

LOL
I'm ok on that side of things as it was my wife who chose the first burm and later she claimed 1 I got in Germany as she looks so cute lol
karl Posted - 21/06/2009 : 21:50:45
just mentioned this to the wife, the swear filter would explode if I wrote the reply I got.........
chris100575 Posted - 03/06/2009 : 09:43:18
quote:
Originally posted by sexychef

i could be wrong here but i am pretty sure burms are not venomus

That's why it's a good deal, it's actually not a burm it's a very rare Andean Death Python! In fact, it may well be the only albino ADP in captivity.

I've still not been into Nu Pets, I may have to go specially if there's a burm to look at.
Blackecho Posted - 02/06/2009 : 20:44:58
Hi Scott, long time no see.
Gingerpony Posted - 02/06/2009 : 20:07:52
LMAO if it's a bloke's decription in reality it's probably only 5ft long too
matty18714 Posted - 02/06/2009 : 19:03:56
quote:
Originally posted by sexychef

You're right, they are large constrictors, which shows up the owner a bit.
sexychef Posted - 02/06/2009 : 18:40:09
cumbrian eejit Posted - 02/06/2009 : 18:02:02
wouldn't like to take something that size myself either. lovely looking snakes though, there's one in Nu-pets that i managed to get a hold of. Very strong

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000