The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Royal python/set up

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rainbowbridge Posted - 08/06/2010 : 17:39:09
For sale Charlie approx 2yrs my royal python and set up, only selling because im allergic to reptiles,i didnt know this, never took no notice to start with till checked out :( He is a fantastic royal a real pleasure to have,very friendly, strike feeder on jumbo mice.sheds skin well,complete with full set up £150.
The photos of him were when he was due to shed his skin.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Posted - 16/06/2010 : 22:12:17
Read your thread and good to hear it wasn't a reptile allergy after all, keep trying with the rats, my other 3 royals transitioned relatively easily onto rats, they are more nutritious than mice (approx 10% more fat) so they grow more quickly and healthily. Royals are very addictive I have 4 since I bought my first one a year ago and still haven't finished !
rainbowbridge Posted - 16/06/2010 : 19:18:42
Glad ur doing well with the black pastel robert,charlie still on jumbo mice cant get him on to rats yet he wont have any thing to do with them yet lol,going to get him a mate next year when i can afford another set up and female royal, then try to get an albino royal hatchling.
Robert Posted - 16/06/2010 : 19:13:03
My black pastel has eaten 4 mice so far and increased her weight by 25% since I got her 2 weeks ago she is looking much more healthy and I am pleased to say she is eating well hope to soon transition her to rats when she gains a bit more size :) no news on the pinstripe as yet but I will be going to the Herp show at Doncaster and having a good look around :)I am happy to hear that you are keeping Charlie hopefully you can keep your bare skin covered and avoid direct contract and reactions, take care and hopefully you will live happily with Charlie :)
rainbowbridge Posted - 16/06/2010 : 10:20:48
Good luck with your new black pastel and pin strip robert,how are they doing?,posted a general post on charlie now staying :)
rainbowbridge Posted - 08/06/2010 : 21:22:08
Thanks robert, i have only had him about 6 months,hes great snake dont want to really let him go.So if anybody else has come across this or advice would be great.Thanks
Robert Posted - 08/06/2010 : 20:31:16
well that is so sad he's a good looking snake too I hope you find him a good home, I'd take him but I have just got a new black pastel in quarantine and hopefully a green pinstripe on the way
rainbowbridge Posted - 08/06/2010 : 20:27:20
when handling and wrapping round my bare arms i come out in blotches,have been checked out by my doctor.Was given antihistamines and told not to handle reptiles.
Blackecho Posted - 08/06/2010 : 19:39:34
I didn't think it possible to be allergic to snakes, what part is it that you're allergic to?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000