The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 looking for a male royal,normal,pastel,or spider.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brxy7 Posted - 07/03/2011 : 02:55:15
hey anybody know someone or someone of a friend thats got a male 2010 or 2011 hatchling royals available,i am looking for het pastel,pastel,spider,or hets,evan a normal het.just let me know guys im based in scotland and can travel obviousley not to far,lol.someone get intouch,i have a female normal royal,with the pastel gene,a jungle carpet and a coastal,so im not new to this.cash waiting,info to andrewbrookes95@btinternet.com

thanks guys.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
brxy7 Posted - 09/03/2011 : 19:14:15
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

I'm selling a normal female if you could be persuaded to go from male

sorry gotta be a male,thanks anyway yeah.
brxy7 Posted - 09/03/2011 : 19:13:32
quote:
Originally posted by blackskull

sorry didn't mean to go off topic. just wanted to explain that a het pastel doesn't exist. if your advertising that you are looking for one there might be a small chance that someone (not on here) sees it and thinks its a way of selling a normal if the buyer thinks its het for pastel

no mate you are totaly right,thank you for explaining that.lol.
blackskull Posted - 08/03/2011 : 20:32:48
sorry didn't mean to go off topic. just wanted to explain that a het pastel doesn't exist. if your advertising that you are looking for one there might be a small chance that someone (not on here) sees it and thinks its a way of selling a normal if the buyer thinks its het for pastel
scubadude Posted - 08/03/2011 : 19:19:51
quote:
Originally posted by blackskull

correct me if im wrong but i didn't think you could get het pastels. (im still getting my head round the genitics so i could be wrong) i was under the understanding that its a dominent gene therefore its either a pastel or not

yup correct pastel is a co-dominant gene, so either will be pastel or won't be.
Kelfezond Posted - 08/03/2011 : 19:00:15
I'm selling a normal female if you could be persuaded to go from male
brxy7 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 18:52:40
im not to sure on the royals what morphs or hets you can get,lets keep this simple now,if anybody knows or has a male royal normal,spider,pastel,reduced pattern,ill be very much interested,this site has some morph and het related subjects.

http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/
Kelfezond Posted - 08/03/2011 : 18:33:10
I misunderstood most of that could you explain it differently?
blackskull Posted - 08/03/2011 : 17:58:10
correct me if im wrong but i didn't think you could get het pastels. (im still getting my head round the genitics so i could be wrong) i was under the understanding that its a dominent gene therefore its either a pastel or not

im sure someone with more experience in this matter would be able to explain it better and correct me if im wrong lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000