The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 whats the going rate for a reduced pattern?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brxy7 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 19:20:40
hey folks i was interested in a few reduced pattern males 3 years old?anybody know what the going price is?i was thinking around 80 notes?????
help appreciated please
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 09/03/2011 : 18:53:08
Yeah i know jake, he's an alright chap :) was going to import some snakes with him next month from bhb
brxy7 Posted - 09/03/2011 : 18:45:58
thanks guys alot of usefull information,i may leave the reduced pattern and opt for thr het albino,wait and see,have any of use saw this add??
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/657382-western-hognose-now-available-bhb.html
n/a Posted - 09/03/2011 : 16:52:35
Ah, so she's quite a hybrid then.

What do you call a spider-lesser eh?

A Spicer?
louise32 Posted - 09/03/2011 : 16:19:04
Ah right ok, well I don't know if it's anything to do with her breeding but mum is a lesser and dad is a spider :)
n/a Posted - 09/03/2011 : 15:05:10
She is lovely ... yes, 'aliens' are, those golden 'heads' on a royal's sides, they usually have markings on them like bullet holes or eyes, hence 'aliens' - and your Bella scarcely has them, as well as that pretty white colouration.

I always thought she was some kind of morph or het, tbh, she really is unusual. She's definitely what we were discussing a few posts back, a 'dinker', which is an unusually patterned or coloured normal.

I love dinkers!
louise32 Posted - 09/03/2011 : 12:12:58
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Looks like it from the pic in your sig, not many 'aliens'.

Ah, the breeder did say she had hardly any aliens lol I wasn't quite sure what he meant!!

Here are 2 better pics.

Blackecho Posted - 08/03/2011 : 22:34:52
Looks like it from the pic in your sig, not many 'aliens'.
louise32 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 22:26:03
So could my bella be classed as a reduced?
n/a Posted - 08/03/2011 : 21:34:20
I think any normal that differs from the norm is a dinker, whether the pattern is reduced or, as in the case of my dinker Surahi, the colouration is different.

Amendment - have you seen a beastie called a ringer? It's sort of like a low white pied and can actually occur naturally in a cf!
Kelfezond Posted - 08/03/2011 : 21:16:38
Oh I thought they were called Dinkers? Christ all the stuff you learn from this forum is mad xP
Blackecho Posted - 08/03/2011 : 20:54:57
A reduced pattern is just a normal that looks different, a 3 year old male for £80 sounds about right.
Kelfezond Posted - 08/03/2011 : 19:23:37
I'm not familiar with the terminology but im guessing a reduced pattern is the same kind of thing as browning out? If so i got my axanthic male for 200, he's gone a bit dull coloured in his age. But it would depend on the morph?

If ive misunderstood the meaning of reduced pattern forgive me and disregard my comment

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000