The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted female lesser & Mojave

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 09/04/2011 : 20:56:58
Slim chance but you never know
Must be cb09-10 300g+

If you know or here anyone selling please let me know
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MrsA82 Posted - 10/04/2011 : 19:35:36
To be ready to breeding around the same time as my other girls

All going well and they feed good )
n/a Posted - 10/04/2011 : 10:49:34
Hi, can I be very nosy and ask why the 300g+?

Hope you find them by the way - I've found Preloved very very good - bought 3 of my snakes through them and very pleased.
MrsA82 Posted - 09/04/2011 : 21:26:56
Would be looking for them to be selling near to east Anglian as well :)
MrsA82 Posted - 09/04/2011 : 21:24:45
Thanks for looking for us, but looking for females . And the one 'possibly for sale is touch more than we are looking to pay
Kelfezond Posted - 09/04/2011 : 21:04:06
Done a little looking around found these few might be worth looking at?

"One Male Mojave late 09 again around 600 grams £350 Nice Example."
and
"Possible Sale for the right price Female Mojave £600 around 700ish grams."
( From Preloved http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033609614/303f4a27.html )

"For sale mojave male CB 2009
weighs 695g
eating a small rat weener (approx 50g) regularly once a week. pooing and shedding fine.
The reason for sale is that my plans for breeding are going down a different avenue and the mojave is urplus to requirements (plus i need the money, for my next buy).
If you would like a photo please contact me and i will picture message one across.
Cheers John"

(From Preloved http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033710076/cdb23eaa.html)

And Finally!

"I purchased this male mojave from the reptile room in Blackpool and had plans to breed him in the future however circumstances have changed and i reluctantly have to let him go.
He is a late 2010 captive bred male mojave, never missed a feed, sheds well every time(comes with full feeding record), perfect temprement, no problems what's so ever. His colours are getting brighter with every shed and i belive he is a great deal at £250 as i am sure he could go for more however i am hoping for a quick sale.
Also a 3 ft vivarium, heat mat, light and a bag of Aspen can be included for an extra £50 so you can buy everything at once. Great Deal.
Any questions feel free to message me and i will reply as soon as possible.
This guy really is my favourite snake and i hope somebody gives him a good home."
(From Preloved http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033649231/8d4c9d6e.html)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000