The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 much deliberation...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 25/06/2011 : 00:52:42

Ok so its taken awhile to write this , and im hoping its met with understanding eyes etc rather than what u doing that for lol .
We are considering selling zac , no fault of his , hes doing his royal thang , more so mine and my other halfs . i feel that i cant handle the on / off feeding and i suppose shyness . I did do my research before getting him , just like the corns and the boa , we knew they would be on off feeders and thats just them and what they do , however we didnt think we would get this stressed or worked up . would love him to go to someone who may well be more experienced or less of a worrier than i am . Theres loads of pics of him knocking around on here , and im open to offers on him as i dont really kno much about prices , i kno we paid £80 for him , and also kno we would let him go for less , its not about making our money back or anythin . i do love the little guy but feel im not enjoying him as much as i should be , and i think its taken abit to face that as i feel slightly like ive failed him by wanting to sell him on i suppose but im speaking honestly and will now try and find him somewhere where he can do his thing without causing his owner a nervy spas .
Laws
x
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kazzyrf Posted - 30/06/2011 : 13:16:32
Thanks for getting back to me Laws, am glad you found a good home for him ..... i will keep looking : )
Laws Posted - 30/06/2011 : 00:52:52
hey sorry , he has a new home now :)
kazzyrf Posted - 29/06/2011 : 21:04:34
Hi am interested as been thinking about getting a Royal for some time. Am in Kent, where are you? : )
reptilemadd Posted - 27/06/2011 : 19:59:43
Sorry Laws if zac were a girl I might be tempted you might have better luck on pre loved
keira Posted - 27/06/2011 : 18:04:12
hi
i know its no concelation but im seriously considering the same thing and i have 5 to worry about. i also have boas and corns but LOVE the royals if mine dont start eating soon at least 3 will be going. take care hun they are not an easy snake
Laws Posted - 27/06/2011 : 15:33:21
any one interested ? or no anyone who mite ? bad timing i guess with all the shows going on etc
Laws Posted - 27/06/2011 : 00:48:16
hey thanks for the kind words , i just kno im only got stress all the time and they fast every winter etc! i dont think i could cope! i kno people buy and sell snakes on all the time for various reasons , some because they dont fit into breeding plans etc, however hes my little dude , but i feel its the rite decision for me .
Have looked at what i can include with him and its as follows :

one rub only had it for 2 weeks

1 exo terra medium hide

Orchid bark bag

10 mice

exo terra water dish medium

cork bark and plant

Let me kno if anyones interested or wants to make an offer on him etc . Theres no hurry , just would like him to go to someone more experienced i think
reptilemadd Posted - 25/06/2011 : 11:39:48
orry to hear you are selling Zac but I can understand I had a similar choice to make a couple of years ago but for the opposite reason my first snake was a corn who loved attention and I couldn't have asked for a better intro to the world of snakes, but because of a lot of other things going on in my life I couldn't give him the time or attention he had come to enjoy so made the painfull choice to get rid of him, so good luck finding him a home, and don't be too upset by the choice cause I know it must have been hard..

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000