The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Royal collection for sale.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oh How Original Posted - 13/08/2011 : 22:37:21
Well, due to reasons completely out of my control, I am having to sell my Royal collection.
I have been buying them in the hopes of breeding them in future, but looks like I have to sell and give up on the idea entirely.
This isn't a lightly made decision, and the snakes will NOT just go to the first home who offers money, I want them to be properly looked after by an experienced keeper.
If anyone would like me to go into detail as to my reason for having to do this, please PM me, I would be happy to explain via PM, but I don't want to discuss it in a For Sale thread, but I wouldn't be doing this unless I absolutely had to.
Also only PM if you are genuinely interested, and not just being nosy, at the moment I really cannot be doing with it.
OK so onto the snakes themselves.

First up is my Normal female she is a pleasure to handle, never struck or anything, she is a 2008, she is around 1,100g (not weighed her myself but bought her at 1,100 and she hasn't missed a meal)
She has absolutely no health problems or anything of that nature, she hasn't missed a meal, she is pooing, and weeing fine, she is also in shed at the moment.
I am asking £120 for her.
She can come with a 3'x18"x18" vivarium with hide, water bowl, and heat matt (no stat as it's hooked up to two different snakes).
There is also a light fitting, and cage, but my dimming stat didn't seem to want to work, so stayed with the heat matt.
I will do it for £200.

Next up is my male Bumblebee, he is 2009, he weighs around 700g, he is excellent to handle, never had any problems there.
He has no health issues, he eats without fail, he doesn't strike so not noticed any head wobble at all, he prefers to eat alone, but he always eats within 5-10 minutes of putting the rat in.
I am wanting £500 for him, or he can come in a 3x2x2, with a hide, water bowl, cork bark, ceramics and pulse stat for £640.

Next up is my female Mojave, she is a 2011, sold as weighing 110g, and hasn't missed a meal with me.
No health problems, wees and poos fine, also good to handle.
I am asking £250 for her, but she can come with a RUB, water bowl and cork bark for £300.
The same heat matt, stat and thermometer is hooked up to two babies, so unless they are sold together, the first one can't come with any heating equipment.

Last but not least is my female reduced pattern bumblebee.
Every person I have spoken to (including a lot of people on here) have all said she is reduced pattern, and after looking on Classifieds, and Google Images looking for reduced patterns, she has less than all the ones I found.
She is a bit nippy, and has struck at me, but it's purely because she is a baby, and will grow out of it with handling.
She is the same as above, sold as 110g and not missed a feed with me, she has a very small amount of head wobble when feeding, does everything as she should.
I am asking £550 for her, as she has to be one of the prettiest examples I've ever seen of a Bee, she can come with a RUB, water bowl and cork bark for £600, but unless the above snake sells first or they go as a pair, no heating equipment can go.

I would appreciate if people PM me before leaving any negative comments in the thread though, or simply to say "I wish I could afford one"
Plus a PM is bound to get a faster response.
The prices are negotiable to a degree, but please don't make a stupid offer, you'll simply be wasting both our time.
I'm not looking to swap for any snakes for obvious reasons, but I may be willing to swap for a non animal item, so just PM me with what you have and we may be able to work something out.
Thanks for looking.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oh How Original Posted - 05/09/2011 : 20:14:43
Just thought I'd give a little update on the Mojave, as a certain comment from someone seemed to really blacken my name, she is eating absolutely fine, and is up to 80-81g now.

Update on the Bee, is she has gone to a very good and trusted friend were I know she will be very well looked after and cared for.
Oh How Original Posted - 26/08/2011 : 03:07:23
Normal female sold.
Oh How Original Posted - 24/08/2011 : 21:03:46
Male Bee sold, will take £100 for Normal female.
Oh How Original Posted - 22/08/2011 : 22:31:52
I'd like to make a point, if everyone can read this, I'll explain what's happened...
For anyone who's checked the topic on RFUK, and seen the guys post who came here, he kind of made it sound as if I was starving my snakes or something.
That's not the case at all.
They were clearly sold to me as fresh out of the egg, and I hadn't held or seen a hatchling in the flesh before, so I had no idea they were below 110g...
So to someone who is expecting a 110g snake, and they see a 65g snake, it looks bad yes, but if people hadn't jumped to conclusions, and given me chance to explain what's gone on, they'd know.
Anyway, just to prove it, I took a picture of the Mojave striking coiling, then with a bump after she ate the rat (I had to go out, so didn't get a video of her actually munching it down)
Just hope this clears it up.

Oh How Original Posted - 20/08/2011 : 20:52:29
Sorry forgot to add it to this topic, the female Bee and Mojave are no longer for sale.
Due to me getting majorly ripped off.
Male Bee and female Normal still for sale.
reptiledanny Posted - 20/08/2011 : 20:33:49
are they all still for sale?
Oh How Original Posted - 19/08/2011 : 14:50:58
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Oh yes, hit me up dude we'll talk figures

Have done, but already had a message 4 minutes after the Bee went back up for sale, someone may be traveling all the way from Essex tonight
Kelfezond Posted - 19/08/2011 : 13:22:13
Oh yes, hit me up dude we'll talk figures
Oh How Original Posted - 19/08/2011 : 12:45:08
Female Bee and Mojave are back up for sale!
Oh How Original Posted - 14/08/2011 : 21:28:08
Female Bee and Mojave sold pending deposit.
When/If deposit is received, they will be on hold for 1 month, if after that time they aren't paid for they will go back up for sale so keep your eye on the topic :)
Oh How Original Posted - 14/08/2011 : 18:54:37
OK few replies to get done.

Reptilemadd, I will send you an E-Mail now, but I may be a bit slow at replying as I get thousands a day so it may take a while to search through them, alternatively you can PM me on RFUK, my username is the same as here.

I will do Stephen, but not sure if you're getting my messages, I've sent you a few but not got a reply back, so maybe your phones playing up or something?

Sorry forgot to add my location, I'm in Carnforth, Lancashire, if you need to find distance, then use the AA Router, my post code is LA5 9BD.

And I am too, I wouldn't be unless I had to
Wendigo Posted - 14/08/2011 : 18:11:34
Sorry you're having to part. Beautiful snakes, wish i had the money xD
Evolution Morphs Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:37:21
Where you located buddy
Kelfezond Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:13:49
Hit me up on MSN later mate we'll see if I can get some
reptilemadd Posted - 14/08/2011 : 13:41:15
Sorry Dan but I can't seem to pm you so hope you see this soon.

How soon do you need to part with your lovely collection? you can reply using my email address in my profile but you'll have to copy and paste it as the email on here does not work

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000