The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Corn snake and dwarf boa for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 22/11/2011 : 16:34:23

sad circumstances mean i have to put these two up for sale .
Kodi is a cb10 caramel hurricane motley , she can come with a 42 litre rub , we customised the lid to prevent escapes! also will include the hides and bits and pieces inside and a habistat mat stat and mat . shes a gorgeous snake and very friendly .

Also selling my crawl cay dwarf boa , and his set up which is a 30x15x18 viv in beech excellent condition , all plants , hides and decor inside , bulb and bulb guard . all that would be needed was the dimmer stat .

if interested drop me an email to Laura.moore (at) snakebite (dot)com

thanks
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 11/03/2012 : 20:36:18
hiya thanks for the interest mate , they sold the other side of christmas , i thought i had put a location up there , im in the westmidlands
Steve Taylor Posted - 11/03/2012 : 10:45:43
Hi
Are these still for sale? Your location doesn't give much away. Are you miles from North Devon, where I am?

Regards
Steve
Laws Posted - 22/11/2011 : 20:41:20
do u have an email address at all ? or send me an email to Laura.moore (at)snakebite (dot)com
rockroyal Posted - 22/11/2011 : 19:31:26
where are you i`ll have both i already have a corn aroyal 4 tarantulas and a budgie
Laws Posted - 22/11/2011 : 17:08:46
hey hun , i havent recieved any messages as of yet ? fingers crossed would prefer her to go to someone on the forum to be honest :)
Jayde Posted - 22/11/2011 : 17:02:21
Dropped you a message, The other half really likes the caramel corns,so hopefully he'll encourage me to add to the snkae family rather than always stopping me!!

Sorry to hear you are having to depart with them though :(

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000