The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 wanted:royal in s63,barnsley

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smiffy89 Posted - 23/01/2012 : 21:45:00
looking for a young royal in s63 barnsley,fair price paid, looking for a normal but may consider certain morphs if price is right,thanks in advance peeps
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
markmifsud Posted - 31/01/2012 : 21:23:13
*emailed*
GMac Posted - 31/01/2012 : 19:28:53
Mark there has never been one, my email addy is all over the place in here. Email me next time please.
markmifsud Posted - 31/01/2012 : 11:08:57
I did look for a REPORT post link before I posted, but there is none.
GMac Posted - 30/01/2012 : 23:53:46
quote:
Originally posted by marc_sg

no abuse should be tolerated. delete account and block i reckon. sorry to get involved

then please dont get involved, Im sure the forum team know what we are doing.
GMac Posted - 30/01/2012 : 21:35:27
I was one of the folks helping smiffy with the link well over a year ago, Anyone has any problems with anything in signatures or any content on the boards report it to an admin under no circumstances do you post calling it spam or anything else, its what the forum team are for. Im not gonna sit back and watch members being harassed due to a signature that I helped setup.

Hopefully thats clear enough for everyone to understand, I wont put up with members having a go at other members.
smiffy89 Posted - 30/01/2012 : 20:26:24
HAHAHAHA link been their nearly 2 year plus as a mod from here helped me set it up through his server.

For your information it wasnt put their, its not on the original post cos i unticked the box that says include signature because i havnt been on here for a while so sig hasnt been changed unlike the other 4 accounts i have(tcs,trb,trp,tks) but i forgot do same on the replys .

Also the owners of the site(kaz n lewy who are very nice people)know where i live as they have been to my house in the past so any silly ideas you've got need to stop.

Think you need to check your facts before you start something pal
markmifsud Posted - 30/01/2012 : 19:11:45
there was no great conspiracy, the web address you put up went to a website that was full of clicky adverts and nothing else. It wasnt that old considering you only put the link there last week.

smiffy89 Posted - 30/01/2012 : 18:32:47
Its not a trap you plank just an old link that needs removing

Honestly why does every 1 panic over silly things, think some people need more time in the real world rather than creating conspiracy theories

Or maybe your right and im an evil troll that keeps reptiles prisoner in my dungeon MMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
markmifsud Posted - 27/01/2012 : 15:14:06
wheres the REPORT POST button gone?
Kelfezond Posted - 27/01/2012 : 15:03:18
quote:
Originally posted by markmifsud

dont click the www link, its a trap.

markmifsud Posted - 27/01/2012 : 14:58:09
dont click the www link, its a trap.
smiffy89 Posted - 27/01/2012 : 10:44:59
sorry peeps cali king won me over

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000