The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Herp Equipment
 3x2x2 viv sale or swap

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 12/04/2010 : 15:58:04
I got this viv when I got my Royal Python, but, we are moving soon and its to big for the new place. It does have a hole driled in the top where I have my light fitting but this can be filled. Could do with being resealed at the top and bottom at the back. and the vents need sealing in Apart from that its pretty good condition!!! I can leave the bulb guard in if the one im swapping with comes with one as I dont have a spare, If im selling it will be coming out.

I would prefer to swap so My python does not end up homeless! But will consider a sell as I can put him in a rub while buying a new one!

Im looking to swap for a beach or light coloured 36x18 viv.

I can if needed include a bulb fitting or two for ceramics/infa reds, I can also chuck in a uvb transformer that came with it that im not using.

Im in Gillingham kent So give me an email at paulasparkyAThotmail.com if your intrested!

Sale price £60 (only enough to cover the cot of a new smaller one, as Im not doing this for profit, just to downsize!)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000