The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Herp Equipment
 Aquariums For Sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 08/12/2010 : 20:01:59
As you will see in my sig, I mention that my two aquariums - one 120 litre coldwater(£110) 1 60 litre tropical (£90) are for sale, complete with equipment and fish. I've seen other members advertise snakes via sigs and I'm just checking to see if this is okay. I'm not desperate to sell as I'm fond of them, but the problem is space ... as usual ...

I also realise that this is a site for reps, but have seen other things advertised, so thought there was no harm in asking!

Additional info:

Coldwater tank - 4' long, with lid, strip lighting, Fluval filter, gravel, driftwood, lots of artificial plants, 2 5" weather loach, 3 plecos, 6 chinese bitterlings and 15 white cloud mountain minnows.

Tropical tank - 2' long 'Fishbox' with white/blue bulbs (switch in top of lid does not work) heater, Fluval filter, gravel, driftwood, artificial plants, 10 male guppies and 2 5" plecos.

I have polyboxes and plastic bags to package fish in.

Be aware that at least a 1/3 of water from each tank will have to be taken to its new home to preserve bacteria balance, and fresh water will have to be treated with 'Tapsafe' or similar. (For water transportation I'd advise large garden trug or similar lined with a binbag which can then be knotted to prevent spillage.

Every help can be given with packaging/loading, but buyer must collect - I have no transport, sorry.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 12/01/2011 : 15:11:15
Looks like they're staying. Had no offers, and also can't stand the reproachful stare of the chief weather loach ...
n/a Posted - 08/12/2010 : 20:23:48
Thanks!
GMac Posted - 08/12/2010 : 20:15:43
yes, no problem and its not taking up any more lines in your sig.
n/a Posted - 08/12/2010 : 20:13:00
Cheers, thanks, GMac, and is it ok to keep the sale announcement on my sig?

thanks again.
GMac Posted - 08/12/2010 : 20:06:14
I will move this into the equipment section and no harm in selling here, do you want the title changed to say Aquariums for sale, i will move it on your reply

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000