The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Salt Dough

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
em6184 Posted - 04/08/2011 : 18:16:12
Hello Everyone,
I would like to make a salt dough hide for Scarlet and i was wondering what paint an varnish is best to use and how reliable is it for making hides?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oh How Original Posted - 06/09/2011 : 18:14:53
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LMAO!

Thanks guys! My snakes say they just LOOOOOVE living in alien turd lol!

However, SaltyTurtle, I have a surprise for you.

I AM an alien!

You may have seen me mention my extreme reclusiveness. That is because when very young I was accidentally left on Earth by a spaceship from the little-known planet, F'kawe. This is a small and peaceful place and the inhabitants are very shy and retiring, but, like everywhere these days, they have had to cash in on the tourist industry and move with the times.

I have never gone back to my planet - I don't want to see my homeland spoiled, but I've heard that my people are just as shy and retiring as ever.

When the tourist ship lands and the alien earthlings spill out in their Hawaaian shirts and bermudas, clutching cameras and videocams, the native population flee into their forest strong holds, leaving the tourists standing in a completely deserted landscape, scratching their heads and muttering ....'WHERE THE F'KAWE???'

This explains SOOO much
SaltyTurtle Posted - 07/08/2011 : 12:35:57
We need one of those signs...

"You don't have to be mad to work here..."

.."but it helps"
BlueDragon Posted - 07/08/2011 : 12:23:08
You two crack me up! X )
SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 14:46:10
Lol!
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 13:30:21
Plagiarism. Avatar nicked the storyline from journalists who visited me after I had been taken in by a friendly insurance salesman and his wife who worshipped the Great Gods 'Three Piece Suite' and 'Fitted Carpet'. I was told to be good girl and answer truthfully, and, being too young to understand about copyright, robbed myself of my only chance of wealth ...

SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 13:08:36
Very good BATS, very good!

You should make that into a film! Might make a fair bit of money?

Second thoughts, it's been done, Avatar I think it was called?
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 12:27:40
LMAO!

Thanks guys! My snakes say they just LOOOOOVE living in alien turd lol!

However, SaltyTurtle, I have a surprise for you.

I AM an alien!

You may have seen me mention my extreme reclusiveness. That is because when very young I was accidentally left on Earth by a spaceship from the little-known planet, F'kawe. This is a small and peaceful place and the inhabitants are very shy and retiring, but, like everywhere these days, they have had to cash in on the tourist industry and move with the times.

I have never gone back to my planet - I don't want to see my homeland spoiled, but I've heard that my people are just as shy and retiring as ever.

When the tourist ship lands and the alien earthlings spill out in their Hawaaian shirts and bermudas, clutching cameras and videocams, the native population flee into their forest strong holds, leaving the tourists standing in a completely deserted landscape, scratching their heads and muttering ....'WHERE THE F'KAWE???'

SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 11:27:46
quote:
Originally posted by BlueDragon

Me neither!

SaltyTurtle, can I ask how on earth you know what an alien turd looks like? ; )

Yes you may. I was abducted by aliens in a corn field in 1987.

The chief alien who was called g took a particular dislike to my constant joking around and refusal to cry when they did the 'full cavity probes' every morning and night.

He became so sick of me he gave me the 'latrine' cleaning duties on the craft. The rest as they say......
BlueDragon Posted - 06/08/2011 : 10:10:19
Me neither!

SaltyTurtle, can I ask how on earth you know what an alien turd looks like? ; )
acd1984 Posted - 06/08/2011 : 07:37:15
LOL not the first thing thatr came to my mind.

My first thoughts were Teenage Mutant Ninja Snake, but thats just me.

Great cave really BATS :)
SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 03:46:27
Above ^

Alien turd anyone...?
n/a Posted - 04/08/2011 : 18:33:00
Ah, hi, I love these things - if you look at Matty's post on here - 'how to make a hide' - it's all there.

I use acrylic to prime/colour, and low emission varnish, then leave for 3 weeks to cure ...

ta da!!

hope this helps

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000