The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Quick question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coxcats Posted - 24/07/2012 : 16:20:12
ok so, today my mum came round & I got the boys out (one at a time lol). They both always lick me and wriggle all over me, putting their heads in my hand. When I tried to hand them over to my mum, they stuck out their tongues and then turned round to come back to me. Do they really know who they belong to or is this just coincidence? Im asking mainly because Im looking after Boris until my son comes home (he only had him a week before he left) and Im worried he has become attached to me.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
badwool Posted - 25/07/2012 : 16:26:28
I'd say its probably more to do with being passed about.

If for example you are stood then try to pass the snake to someone else, the snake will want to remain put, as more than likely you are making them feel secure.
Unamed Posted - 25/07/2012 : 15:55:37
i tried to get my gf to hold my royal and his tongue went absolutely crazy. then he turnt back to me.

if they dont recognise the scent they seem to be weiry.
acd1984 Posted - 25/07/2012 : 14:51:19
I dont think its a big deal either way but i would be inclined to disagree with kelf. but its probably just wishful thinking on my part :)
Lotabob Posted - 24/07/2012 : 22:29:38
I can vouch for that, my Boa just ran me ragged, not happy to be held tonight at all, they do what suits them at that specific time.
coxcats Posted - 24/07/2012 : 17:19:15
are you saying I smell? lol. That's ok then cos otherwise I would have to keep Boris. And that would never do ;)
Kelfezond Posted - 24/07/2012 : 17:01:42
Just coincidence really or at the uppermost it's feeling safe with familiar smells. They dont form any really emotional connections

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000