The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Doncaster

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
badwool Posted - 21/08/2012 : 13:24:48
Anyone going to Doncaster show in September?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
badwool Posted - 13/09/2012 : 13:55:53
Noooooo. Why?
Kelfezond Posted - 13/09/2012 : 12:52:42
Unfortunately cannot attend :'( wish I could! Next year maybe.

Hope you all enjoy it!
reptilemadd Posted - 13/09/2012 : 12:34:25
Nice one hope you have a great day, you'll be like a kid in a sweet shop lol
badwool Posted - 13/09/2012 : 11:14:23
Hotel booked, family membership to ihs paid for, fully excited!
reptilemadd Posted - 27/08/2012 : 21:52:58
You could contact the IHS and ask which clubs have booked tables, but don't ask about shops as the only "shops" there will only be selling reptile related products and not live reptiles. It's only " non commercial breeders" who are allowed to sell their "surplus" animals..
carlb1981 Posted - 27/08/2012 : 20:14:19
Well i was talking to my partner about this tonight and she's decided she doesn't want to go and said for me just to go alone so nobody to stop me spending money AWESOME lol :-)
is there anyway of knowing who has tables there before going?
Meadow Posted - 24/08/2012 : 22:42:17
quote:
Originally posted by reptilemadd

Just to warn you if the new venue is anything like the old one, it will be packed and a tight squeeze around the tables, cause out of the two in Doncaster the September one gets the busiest
Thanks for the warning! If it gets too much I'll just say, in a loud voice, 'Oh no, you're not going to be sick, are you?' to my son or daughter - that'll get people moving

I'll make sure they're wearing their reflective vests, too, so I can spot them a mile off if they wander into the crowd
reptilemadd Posted - 24/08/2012 : 22:39:22
Just to warn you if the new venue is anything like the old one, it will be packed and a tight squeeze around the tables, cause out of the two in Doncaster the September one gets the busiest and yes Im going all being well...
Meadow Posted - 24/08/2012 : 21:45:37
Thanks for the info, reptilemadd, I'll definitely be there - a fiver for a day out with the children can't be beaten (ETA - they're well behaved, they know it's not going to be a playground!)

So who's definitely going?

badwool
reptilemadd
Meadow
Lincsfox
carlb1981

...and those of you who are possiblies - does this mean you're going unless something happens to prevent you, or you're not going, but you might if you've got nothing else on?
reptilemadd Posted - 24/08/2012 : 17:32:39
Thanks D3l I would've turned up at the dome thinking great I'll be first in lmao, I emailed Cambridge Geckos about one of their leopard geckos the other day and they confirmed that they had a table at the show saying it was on the 23rd, so I have to say from that, that yes it's on, on the 23rd lol
reptilemadd Posted - 24/08/2012 : 17:29:11
Meadow it usually starts at 10:00am for IHS members and 10:30 for non members and yes you can pay on the door, don't know how much it'll be though as I've never been to this new venue only ever been to the dome and that was a fiver for adults and children under 16 get in free I think, as for toilets and refreshments I'm sure that they will be there, they always had them at the dome...
AndyJ80 Posted - 24/08/2012 : 16:45:43
I think it's still on the 23rd
konrad1982 Posted - 24/08/2012 : 16:40:36
Is the show definitely on 23rd of September then? I can't find date of the venue on IHS website. I had a chat with Richard - organiser - he managed to change venue address but it says nothing about exact date.
Meadow Posted - 24/08/2012 : 14:11:20
quote:
Originally posted by Lincsfox

Meadow, if you're an hour south of Donny you can't be far from me in the south west tip of Lincolnshire.
I'm a bit to the west of you, in Derbyshire

I'm a complete show virgin - do I need tickets or is it pay on the door, and is there a fee to park?

I presume there are refreshments and toilets (two youngsters with me).

Is it on Sunday 23rd September?

What time does it open?

Any other info or a website with all the info on?

Thanks!

I think I'm decided - I'm a pretty much 99% definite. Me plus two little horrors
Baobab Posted - 24/08/2012 : 12:18:48
BW to see is to love. Once Mrs BW gets a close look, no more convincing will be needed.
badwool Posted - 24/08/2012 : 11:51:13
I need help convincing my Mrs to let me get a rainbow boa at the show! :-)
Baobab Posted - 24/08/2012 : 10:49:30
Another forum RD? Ssssssssssss!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 24/08/2012 : 10:46:52
Just to let you all know that's going it's at the
doncaster race course
Leger way
Doncaster
DN2 6BB

And not the dome
Kelfezond Posted - 24/08/2012 : 10:35:50
How rude! :O
reptiledanny Posted - 24/08/2012 : 10:33:04
im hoping to be there, either with the father (hoping not) or with a friend from another forum

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000