The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 bumble bee genetics ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eac84 Posted - 21/08/2012 : 20:45:07
hi just a quick question, i have been using the genetic wisard on the world of ball pythons website, which is really good if anyone has never been on before, so thanks for the link :) i was wondering tho what would be produced if i crossed a bubble bee with my yellow belly, would there still be odds of producing normals and what would they be? i have been reading loads and watching vids to learn but could not find it, so a heads up would be great and muchly appreciated. enjoy

Euan
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eac84 Posted - 21/08/2012 : 22:37:43
magic cheers everyone :)
Fezza Posted - 21/08/2012 : 21:22:54
As Kelf said, you've got a 12.5% chance of normals and your 3 gene combo that would also have 12.5% chance would be a bumblebelly (I love that name)
carlb1981 Posted - 21/08/2012 : 21:12:31
Just a tip for you when your using genetic wizard you can select more than one gene in the list for example you want the bumble bee so in the male list select pastel then hold ctrl down and select spider and have yellow belly selected in the female snakes list so when you press calculate this should show the results for bumble bee x yellow belly.
This works for as many genes as you want but keep in mind not all gene combos have names yet so won't always show a morph name but may come up as cinnamon pastel spider yellow belly for example hope this helps you on your way to hours of fun lol
Evolution Morphs Posted - 21/08/2012 : 20:51:22
If you had a killerbee (super pastel, spider) x yellow belly

There would be no normals in the clutch
Kelfezond Posted - 21/08/2012 : 20:47:41
Small chance of normals still, yes. 12.5% I believe

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000