The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 water bowl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
matthewsaint Posted - 04/09/2012 : 12:45:14
My royal keeps tipping his water bowl over, he has never done this in the past but for the past week, once a day he tips his bowl over and the substrate is ruined. any ideas why he's doing this?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
matthewsaint Posted - 05/09/2012 : 07:28:11
got one last night from work so I'll see how he gets on with this one :)
Lotabob Posted - 04/09/2012 : 22:10:03
Duke needs a ceramic baking tray to prevent his bulk tipping it over. Its massive and weights about 800 Grams empty. lol.
Danno91 Posted - 04/09/2012 : 17:19:46
Mine used to use hers for a hide it was horrible to watch as I have very heavy water bowls and she would burrow under substrate
matthewsaint Posted - 04/09/2012 : 15:27:11
haha, I'm more pee'd off having to put new substrate every time I go to check on him lol. I've just put a small ceramic dish in for now until I get a bigger one from work.
AndyJ80 Posted - 04/09/2012 : 15:25:40
He probably thinks "wtf happened there!?!?!?"
It's actually quite funny to watch as they look surprised and pee'd off at the same time cos they're now wet
matthewsaint Posted - 04/09/2012 : 15:07:48
I think you're probably right, it's quite high sided. I'll buy a ceramic one from work tonight. I just didn't know whether he was trying to boost humidty or something like that. (not sure whether he'd have the brain to think of doing that though) haha
Baobab Posted - 04/09/2012 : 13:24:54
He's maybe just reached that weight where he's heavy enough to tip it over. What sort of water bowl do you have. Is it light and high sided. Might need a ceramic low sided bowl thats difficult to tip over.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000