The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Securing hygrometer probe, and an active new snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Falice Posted - 23/10/2012 : 12:46:59
At the moment ive got the probe in the middle on the back wall, stuck there with a sucker thing. But it keeps falling off, arrhh so annoying, how do you guys secure it?
Also my new snakey that i've had almost a week, has been really active since yesterday, everytime i've checked on him he's been moving around having a little look around, i was just wondering is this normal? Don't they usually hide away when they're new? I did have him out the other day but that was only cuz he needed help shedding. Is this unusual or is he just being rather nosey?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Falice Posted - 23/10/2012 : 17:31:01
I was wondering if that was the reason why because it's been 2 weeks since he's eaten cuz last week he didnt eat cuz he was ready to shed. Hopefully that is the reason so then it means he will eat for me =]
jbarlow91 Posted - 23/10/2012 : 17:04:25
He is probably hungry lol baby royals tend to be pigs lol I fed mine on sunday and he was out and about again yesterday and was quite a big mouse aswell
markmifsud Posted - 23/10/2012 : 16:43:22
My probes are inserted into the rear of the viv via a drilled hole. this way I do not have the cables inside the viv at all.
Falice Posted - 23/10/2012 : 13:48:10
quote:
Originally posted by acd1984

Baby's generally are more active, so long as he has plenty of cover and he's eating fine then there isn't reason to worry

ok cool thanks, yea he's got loads of cover don't think i can fit anything else in there lol! I havn't attempted a feed yet I'm going to give that a go either tomorrow or thursday
Falice Posted - 23/10/2012 : 13:40:53
quote:
Originally posted by Baobab

Is that to stop the snake moving around Del.

hahaha
acd1984 Posted - 23/10/2012 : 13:22:05
Baby's generally are more active, so long as he has plenty of cover and he's eating fine then there isn't reason to worry

Evolution Morphs Posted - 23/10/2012 : 13:14:11
lol
could work both ways i guess :p
Baobab Posted - 23/10/2012 : 13:11:09
Is that to stop the snake moving around Del.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 23/10/2012 : 12:50:19
a hot glue gun works wonders ;)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000