The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 hatchlings grrr

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
punumbear Posted - 10/07/2009 : 09:14:28
went to feed me lil one last night.. but no joy.. im really thinking she is going into shed soon as shes looking duller and has blue tinge on her head.. been using moss box& warm hide for quite a few days now, .. how long is the dull/blue process spose to be for royals.. as shes only a baby and has fed once with me.. im guessing this is all it is.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
punumbear Posted - 10/07/2009 : 22:31:45
she is seriously quiet.. not seen anything of her .. not even a curious flick of the tongue out the hide.. might just life up n see if she still breathing.
lee2308 Posted - 10/07/2009 : 16:19:22
mine takes about 7 day once his eyes clear.
punumbear Posted - 10/07/2009 : 12:16:48
she is in the quietest place in the house .. my bedroom..id say she has been using warm/moss hide for about 4-5 days now.. all i do is change her water each day do tend to see something of her at night but its more or less just sticking her head out .
antw23uk Posted - 10/07/2009 : 12:04:53
When my 07 sheds his eyes go blue and then 7 days later he will shed ... they are all different, lol

Just make sure she/ he is kept nice and quiet and not disturbed and im sure they will be eating again in no time
hodgie Posted - 10/07/2009 : 09:58:45
It can go on for about 10 days, their eyse will go dull/cloudy, when they clear they will shed within 24 hours (well mine do).

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000