The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 poss stroppy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
punumbear Posted - 11/07/2009 : 23:49:00
Ok had a quick check on lil one tonight....she was curled up in a ball in moss hide.. offered her a pinky to see if she would even remotely have a go.. but nothing other than a body shrug... its almost like us when we shrug someones hand off our shoulders sort of a *grrr leave me alone*.. jolts her whole body.. so im guessing tht is my signal to just leave her alone till she decides to do something.. like blimmin shed???grrr..7 days in moss hide now surely somethings gotta happen soon??
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
punumbear Posted - 20/07/2009 : 01:00:21
n then some wolf was just great to see her fiesty side.. fingers crossed it continues.
wolfspirit Posted - 20/07/2009 : 00:16:19
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

ok cool cheers wolf.. ill nab some decent scales with bowl to keep an eye on her weight.. the fluff went down pretty bloody fast.. she defo gettin a long old girl.

bet she was well ready for that after all her time in shed..lol...
punumbear Posted - 20/07/2009 : 00:10:10
havent checked yet diesel was more bothered about her eating so now shed n feed been done im gonna leave her to it till end of the week then get her out n have a look over her.
diesel Posted - 20/07/2009 : 00:07:37
just read this and no one seems to have asked is the lump still there???
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 23:52:06
ok cool cheers wolf.. ill nab some decent scales with bowl to keep an eye on her weight.. the fluff went down pretty bloody fast.. she defo gettin a long old girl.
wolfspirit Posted - 19/07/2009 : 23:49:01
quote:

SHE SHOOTS SHE SCORES,... INFACT SHE FLIPPIN ANNIALATED IT..!!!!! so guess u could say im a very proud parent shed and feed in one day.. so one rat fluff a week from now on.. phew.!!!!! lets hope this continues. :O) hair dryer worked a treat she could smell it within seconds.. strike , then second strike followed by awesome constrict.. bless her.

congrats on the feed...

one meal roughly every five days is what is recommended till they are 400g...
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 23:41:13
SHE SHOOTS SHE SCORES,... INFACT SHE FLIPPIN ANNIALATED IT..!!!!! so guess u could say im a very proud parent shed and feed in one day.. so one rat fluff a week from now on.. phew.!!!!! lets hope this continues. :O) hair dryer worked a treat she could smell it within seconds.. strike , then second strike followed by awesome constrict.. bless her.
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:55:27
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Congrats on the shed, she took her time

Eye caps and tail present?

yus BE she is defo *ill do it when im ready ty n not b4* kinda girl, shed was fully intact tail and caps so yus she did well bless her.
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:49:15
lol.. i will not stress i will not stress....:O)
wolfspirit Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:47:48
quote:

yus will leave her be, shes prolly had enough of me sticking me mug in her tank n messing about with moss n water. cheers for keeping me sane guys i can now chill out and let her do her thing. :O)

good luck with the feed
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:47:03
yus will leave her be, shes prolly had enough of me sticking me mug in her tank n messing about with moss n water. cheers for keeping me sane guys i can now chill out and let her do her thing. :O)
Blackecho Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:44:20
Congrats on the shed, she took her time

Eye caps and tail present?
wolfspirit Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:42:49
quote:

WWWOOOOOOOHOOOOOO... finally got a shed bang on 2 weeks, early hours of this morning all complete so all the spraying down n re moistening bed n her defo helps.
I found it rolled up in hide this morning managed to unravel it n it measures 1 ft 6 inches so what basically cause skin stretches shes a ft ..ish???but yes can now relax ... WS havent checked her over yet to see if still there but yes it was visible to the eye.well she looks happier now so hopefully end of this week can try her on a nice rat fuzzy.:O)

congrats on the shed, you could try her with w feed when it is nice and quiet later today or tomorrow, but for now just leave her be..
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 09:40:59
WWWOOOOOOOHOOOOOO... finally got a shed bang on 2 weeks, early hours of this morning all complete so all the spraying down n re moistening bed n her defo helps.
I found it rolled up in hide this morning managed to unravel it n it measures 1 ft 6 inches so what basically cause skin stretches shes a ft ..ish???but yes can now relax ... WS havent checked her over yet to see if still there but yes it was visible to the eye.well she looks happier now so hopefully end of this week can try her on a nice rat fuzzy.:O)
wolfspirit Posted - 19/07/2009 : 08:15:47
quote:

cant really say much more about it BE it is about half way down her back, no raised scales or skin showing... im keeping an eye on her anyway she is more chilled out now and has got vets in couple of weeks so ill get it checked then if still present, but still waiting on a shed .

is it visible to the eye?
punumbear Posted - 19/07/2009 : 00:32:24
cant really say much more about it BE it is about half way down her back, no raised scales or skin showing... im keeping an eye on her anyway she is more chilled out now and has got vets in couple of weeks so ill get it checked then if still present, but still waiting on a shed .
wolfspirit Posted - 18/07/2009 : 14:38:54
where is the lump?
Blackecho Posted - 18/07/2009 : 14:34:57
Lump? - Can you tell us more?
punumbear Posted - 18/07/2009 : 13:37:51
have just had her out n checked her, skins dull eyes are almost clear, seems more relaxed today.. she seems to have acquired small lump on her back, tried to weight her but she don`t register on scales.. doh..!!!! have to get some more accurate kitchen ones as my ones i already have are a nightmare
wolfspirit Posted - 18/07/2009 : 08:27:17
keep an eye on her, there could be another reason for her doing that.

Have her eyes cleared yet?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000