The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 this worked for me hope it does you!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
diesel Posted - 19/07/2009 : 22:56:09
my new royals had not taken there first feed at home and 1 of them had not fed for 12days so i thought right she needs to take soon or its just gonna end up harder to get her to feed the longer she goes without, i tried leaving her with it over night and nope still there, i tried scenting the fuzzy and yet again was still there and then i thought id brain the fuzzy but yet again still there (fussy tut) so tonight i thought id try my own idea, i warmed a fresh fuzzy up ontop of the viv perfect i then picked it up and done the most yuky thing in my life, i took my sharp knife and run it down the fuzzys belly and out popped a few guts and blood and something that just looked yak i popped this semi gutted fuzz in her viv covered it yet again and thinking right am gonna have to leave this over night,
so just before bed i thought id just have a look to see if she took it and you know what it was gone and she was looking for more

just a tip (a long one) for anyone else having problems getting there royals/snakes to eat as iv not seen anything wrote down about doing this (i dont know if anyone has but aint wrote it so i have)so i thought i would post this
if someone already has then my oooopppppsss lol
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
diesel Posted - 20/07/2009 : 19:50:08
thank you to all but the way things are going i might have to find a temp home, or someone near who could come in maybe for a few weeks and feed them for me
Remmy Posted - 20/07/2009 : 17:46:25
congrats on the feed
wolfspirit Posted - 20/07/2009 : 10:44:30
congrats on the feed, and for continued feeds to -))
karl Posted - 20/07/2009 : 10:15:46
the quicker they learn the smell of food the better, so you "should" find it gets easier
diesel Posted - 19/07/2009 : 23:10:01
so do i lol it was just
Blackecho Posted - 19/07/2009 : 23:05:21
Congrats Kat, hope it goes easier next time.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000