The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 1st feed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
russm Posted - 03/08/2009 : 22:32:57
Well the first feed in his new home was no a success. The feeding record said he has had 11 strike feeds in the shop. He would not take from me so i left the fuzzy on his hide and he sat looking at if ready to strike for an hour but he did not take it.
I go on holiday on wednesday so should i try him again tomorrow?
His last feed was last thursday so i dont want him to go till a week on wednesday till he feeds again. Would he last this long without a feed?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolfspirit Posted - 14/08/2009 : 23:20:54
congrats on the feed...
russm Posted - 14/08/2009 : 23:16:35
HI folks
Just a quick update. Came back from holidays on wed and tried a feed again. Strike feed with a small mouse. No hesitation either so quite happy with that.
russm Posted - 04/08/2009 : 14:29:27
I am just away for a week. I think the best thing to do is leave him alone and see how he is when i get back.
Blackecho Posted - 04/08/2009 : 13:11:42
Some people would advise leaving alone for 2 weeks prior to feeing anyway. How long are you going away for?
russm Posted - 04/08/2009 : 08:13:23
Thanks BE that is what I thought. It was part of my reason for getting him so close to going away so that he could ahve a chance to settle in and not be disturbed. I have someone going in to change that water but i am not sure she would be happy about feeding (being a vegi and all!!!!). I have only had him 5 days mad. I am sure he will be fine. I have heard reporets of them going a lot longer than a week and he is quite chunky. it is not like he is already skinny.
madmez Posted - 03/08/2009 : 22:48:41
How long you had him?
spor Posted - 03/08/2009 : 22:43:25
who is going to be changing water and keeping an eye when you are away, could they not attempt a feed?if your worried. but with 11 feeds already as said above should be ok
matty18714 Posted - 03/08/2009 : 22:42:07
I agree, leave him be and try him when you get back.
Blackecho Posted - 03/08/2009 : 22:40:09
Yes and he'll probably enjoy the peace and quiet and be all nice and settled when you get back.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000