The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 tanks???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
suvvy119 Posted - 20/08/2009 : 11:38:22
hi im writing to see if a Exo Terra Flexaruim Screen Terrarium 38 Gallon tank is ok for a adult royal i heard they like height heres a link to view the tank to reply to my question thanks L
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AddicksGlenn Posted - 25/08/2009 : 15:18:58
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

when royals climb all you tend to hear is a thud as they are rubbish at it...

Reminds me of a real funny story..... i bought a picture background for the back of Montiiee's viv, before i stuck it on i lost count of the number of times i heard a thud as Montiiee fell off the ledge at the top by the air vent.
I used double sided tape to stick the background on, not realising that it wouldn't be strong enough to hold the background when bent over the ledge.
That night i didn't hear any thuds, just a strange noise similar to someone playing with sellotape. I looked at Montiiee's viv and saw him up on the ledge so assumed it was the noise of him slivering over the background. OOOppss after about an hour and a half i looked again and Montiiee was in the same place. Silly snake was stuck to the double sided tape.
suvvy119 Posted - 25/08/2009 : 09:40:55
yh she eats more than than usual
Remmy Posted - 23/08/2009 : 07:28:54
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

If your corn isn`t growing much it has nothing to to with the size of her faun, are you feeding it enough!

Remmy? wrong forum!

I know what forum it is GP just trying to help as suvvy mentioned it on here
Gingerpony Posted - 22/08/2009 : 21:36:18
quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

If your corn isn`t growing much it has nothing to to with the size of her faun, are you feeding it enough!

Remmy? wrong forum!
wolfspirit Posted - 22/08/2009 : 14:40:01
when royals climb all you tend to hear is a thud as they are rubbish at it...

Matty is right with what you need for a royal..

Remmy Posted - 22/08/2009 : 14:26:46
suvvy119 Posted - 22/08/2009 : 13:25:32
what size faunarium would be good faunarium like a breederbox? cuz i have a corn in one of those gotta get her a bigger tank tho cuz she aint growing much
suvvy119 Posted - 22/08/2009 : 13:24:26
okay thank you mate :)
Gingerpony Posted - 20/08/2009 : 18:43:32
they're too clumsy to climb high a flexarium would be wasted on a royal, even an adult!
Blackecho Posted - 20/08/2009 : 12:33:12
I agree with Matty.
matty18714 Posted - 20/08/2009 : 11:43:12
Wrong on both accounts sorry. A flexarium is made of mesh and is not suitable for snakes (more for chameleons because it provdes alot of ventialtion), also most royals dont appreciate height, they live on the ground.

If your after a young royal, house it in a faunarium with a heat mat and mat stat, if you want an older royal, a 3' vivarium with a bulb and the appropriate stat.

I reccomed you read the care sheet on the home page.
suvvy119 Posted - 20/08/2009 : 11:39:07
http://www.kimbosreptileworld.co.uk/terra-flexaruim-screen-terrarium-gallon-p-147.html

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000