The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Successful feeders

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kashie Posted - 23/08/2009 : 18:00:58
Kelso ate rat fluff as usual

Ebanks Blake the Snake ate his first rat fluff - bum first!!

Wincey the Spider ate two small mice - first feed with us - great story as she was previously on live.

Gladyss and Ziggy not fed yet.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chris100575 Posted - 25/08/2009 : 08:27:43
Feather's the same, and she now strikes almost instantly! Princess is still eating well but doesn't often strike, she just lurks in her cave and expects room service.
karl Posted - 24/08/2009 : 17:41:48
You should all have a garter snake, mine will eat ANYTHING. Pity she aintbig enough for anything bigger than a rat fluff, saying that Stig has now eaten every meal bar one in the last year and a bit.
Blackecho Posted - 24/08/2009 : 06:41:44
Did he take it Ant? - 5 days won't do any harm.

Not sure about 3 days though Anne, they would be still in the process of digesting one, I'd just bin it.
wolfspirit Posted - 24/08/2009 : 00:06:52
quote:
Originally posted by antw23uk

Sounds great, yo must be well chuffed

I've had a mind blank and got a rat and mouse out to defrost today and i only fed my two 5 days ago

Scamps is fine but i doubt my 07 Obran will care for a 100g rat being waved in his face five days after the last one, lol .... I will give it a go anyway

Ant you might be surprised..

After Oscar refused his last feed i had to decide who to give the multi to...

i gave it to Peanut who was more than happy to eat it...and he had only fed three days previous...i will just leave P a bit longer now till his next feed..

Normally i chuck them out for the magpies, but my neighbours moaned at the flies on the roof..lol..
kashie Posted - 23/08/2009 : 19:30:04
Gladyss rejected rat - Ziggy wwe had to resort to assist feeding - but at least he has had something - he had lost 5 grams this week.
antw23uk Posted - 23/08/2009 : 18:08:29
Sounds great, yo must be well chuffed

I've had a mind blank and got a rat and mouse out to defrost today and i only fed my two 5 days ago

Scamps is fine but i doubt my 07 Obran will care for a 100g rat being waved in his face five days after the last one, lol .... I will give it a go anyway

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000