The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Feeding while in shed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
russm Posted - 28/08/2009 : 12:28:32
My royal is in shed and his eyes are just starting to clear up after being blue. He is due a feed today, will it be ok to continue with this feed or is it best not to feed them while in shed? Or is it a case of trying to feed him and see if he takes?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hodgie Posted - 28/08/2009 : 19:13:37
If his eyes are clearing then his shed is imminent, he`ll then poo and wee probably. I would wait till then.
Remmy Posted - 28/08/2009 : 17:05:31
Personnaly i would leave it. If his eyes are just starting to clear it might freak him out and maybe cause problems on future feeds
karl Posted - 28/08/2009 : 14:16:41
Offer it, if it takes woohoo, if not you waste a rat. Don't worry if it refuses. If it refuses feeds regularly when in shed you then learn not to bother for the future.
337smile Posted - 28/08/2009 : 13:24:47
Some royals will eat when in shed, some won't. Some people still offer food and some don't. I know that doesn't really help you. Personally, I don't offer food when in shed but it won't do any harm to offer it. Like you said, try hi and see if he takes it and don't worry if he doesn't.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000