The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 just curious

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
trio Posted - 29/10/2009 : 09:43:41
about how many snakes you all have and where you keep them. how do you cope with finding the space.
i have 4 - would love more but where would i put them !!
oh doesn't seem to mind as they don't cause him any problems. he certainly minds less than when i come home with various cats, dogs etc.
i've seen collections of royals kept in rubs in a stacker system. i look around my house looking for a suitable place. the only thing is they're not very attractive to look at ( the rubs no the royals)
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
spor Posted - 31/05/2010 : 20:18:39
5 royals and 3 corns all in rep room/ spare box room. kept in custom built viv stacks would have enough room for 3 times what i have but would end up costing to much. (maybe if i get a big pay raise)
mischang Posted - 29/05/2010 : 23:16:02
1 corn and 2 bearded dragons in living room , 3 royals in dinning room oh and 3 spare vivs now i have my stack built ! whoops baby look what fell into my bag from retile shop wink wink
kashie Posted - 04/11/2009 : 10:56:19
6 Royals - one in the kitchen, and the rest in our music/snake room - as that's what it's slowly turning into. Lol.
Kazerella Posted - 04/11/2009 : 10:35:34
quote:
Originally posted by heaton177

hello, can i just ask what a brb is?

A Brazilian Rainbow Boa
http://www.therainbowboa.co.uk/Brazilian_rainbow_boa_caresheet.htm
Robert Posted - 04/11/2009 : 09:43:01
We have one adult striped corn in a viv in the dining room, and two royals, a female norm and a male spider in my study,
Gingerpony Posted - 03/11/2009 : 21:37:30
4 boas and 8 corns in my bedroom, 2 madagascan day geckos in the living room, all in vivs

i'm contemplating whether to downsize my collection or move the corns into RUBS for a more compact but less visually-pleasing housing solution.....
bengy_s Posted - 02/11/2009 : 13:37:08
Oh good good a sign your doing your job right! Mine's in blue now so should shed soon ;->
heaton177 Posted - 02/11/2009 : 07:55:56
yup i know im thinking about getting a morph instead of a normal royl :) ive just fed mine and she shed for the 1st time in 1 go the other day the 1st time she shed i had to pick it ll of haha but he done it all on his own :)
bengy_s Posted - 31/10/2009 : 00:34:46
Space is always an issue. Got one royal with me and a corn at parents. All be in one place when get a bigger place early next year. Its rude to only have one snake!
hodgie Posted - 30/10/2009 : 21:22:01
I have 3, they all have their own viv and they are all in my lounge.
heaton177 Posted - 30/10/2009 : 18:08:40
hello, can i just ask what a brb is? and i only have one royal lol kim thinking about making a viv stack and getting some more :) but i have the box room and its pretty full already lol, ill have to get more to be in the crew haha. how much electricity would you say u all used to keep the tanks right temp ect . . . the man i talk to who works in the pet shop has 21 snake and about 4 beardies i think and the man and woman who own the pet shop have had an extension built for all the vivs with their pets in haha
trio Posted - 30/10/2009 : 16:44:38
Wow, sounds busy. I've got 2 corns, 1 royal & 1 brb in living room. Plus 2 guinnea pigs in middle sons bedroom, 1 blind border collie - usually under your feet. 1 cocker spaniel - can be found snake watching and one cat on a kitchen chair ( he does occasionally move )
do you think we're mad ( my mother certainly does even though i've not lived at home for 20 years )
Kazerella Posted - 30/10/2009 : 13:54:33
At the moment we have:

1 hairless mouse, 1 royal, 1 BRB, 2 kings, 4 corns, 1 hognose, 2 toads and a frog in the dining room.

1 corn and 8 goldfish in the living room.

1 king in the bedroom

1 milk snake roaming free somewhere in the house

and 1 toad at the bottom of the stairs.
trio Posted - 29/10/2009 : 19:42:48
i think i need one of the kids to vacate a bedroom - plenty of room then!
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 29/10/2009 : 17:26:48
All my reptiles are in my room. One royal python, one giant Madagscan day gecko, one leopard gecko, one giant Namibian ground gecko and one desert iguana. The day gecko tank is on top of my chest of drawers and the rest are on a giant shelving unit/room divider from IKEA. Gotta love IKEA for awesome shelving solutions lol.
Danny Action1 Posted - 29/10/2009 : 14:03:46
I have 9 Royals in Rubs in a rack and 1 bearded dragon in a viv all in my bedroom
HannahB Posted - 29/10/2009 : 13:05:35
i have 4 corns and 2 royals in my bedroom, 3 are on a desk opposite my bed and the royals and the other corn (which is coming home from the shop soon ) are kept on a weird outcrop type thing in the other part of my room.. the ma and pa are fascinated by them - dad loves the royals and mum loves the corns lol
MissCat Posted - 29/10/2009 : 12:06:51
3 royals 1 crb, all in the living room, viv stack being built....eventually
Blackecho Posted - 29/10/2009 : 11:36:24
7 Royals, in the lounge and dining room.
laura118 Posted - 29/10/2009 : 10:08:30
Well i only have 1 royal at the moment, i have only had him just over a week,
but im planing to get more already.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000