The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Whats the best handling time of the royal?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 29/12/2009 : 05:24:17
When should i handle my royal python. After feeding?At Night?someone help me please!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gingerpony Posted - 02/01/2010 : 12:15:36
quote:
Originally posted by Eazi

Gingerpony, I would guess that the poster did google and hence found this 'friendly' forum. Not all are as familiar with searching forums and so ask questions.

as this was the last of numerous completely random threads started by the OP, i (again!) pointed out that there IS a 'search' facility on here (in a friendly way........... you should see me when i'm mad!! )
spor Posted - 02/01/2010 : 02:09:51
Hi . i would handle all my snake in the late evening/night time and leave at 36hr min after feeding before handling. of course there are other times when i just think they want out for a look around.
Simonas Posted - 01/01/2010 : 17:26:14
I;m glad to see Blackechos response as I handle mine at nigt as well. Mine are in my sons room so its like a routine that before bed I handle my snakes and check on the fish he has in his room

I find the snakes are quite chilled as well in the dull light of my sons bedroom when hes asleep

I also leave them alone after feeding
Eazi Posted - 01/01/2010 : 15:50:55
I'm both new here and a new owner but a regular user of forums and hence trawling for info.

Blackecho, thanks for the quality of your reply.

Gingerpony, I would guess that the poster did google and hence found this 'friendly' forum. Not all are as familiar with searching forums and so ask questions. Rather than ask a question than harm an animal???

Good will and Seasons greetings :)

Blackecho Posted - 29/12/2009 : 09:50:13
I handle mine at night as that's when they are awake. Don't handle for a couple of days after feeding as this can cause a regurgitation. They need peace to digest.
Gingerpony Posted - 29/12/2009 : 07:38:26
i'm sure you can Google this...........

or do a 'search' here on the forum..............

ESPECIALLY ABOUT HANDLING AFTER FEEDING!!!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000