The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Snake Breeds..Can they meet?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brookehamiltonx Posted - 07/01/2010 : 17:06:35
My friend has a corn snake, and I was wondering if my royal & this corn would attack eachother. The corns a male & mines is a female. Answers asap please :o xx
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 09/01/2010 : 06:52:36
quote:
Originally posted by brookehamiltonx

thanks, think i might just leave it.. i was just wondering if we could be sitting in the same room handling different species of snakes, thats all x

I'm sure that would be ok.
GMac Posted - 08/01/2010 : 23:26:50
quote:
Originally posted by brookehamiltonx

thanks, think i might just leave it.. i was just wondering if we could be sitting in the same room handling different species of snakes, thats all x

we quite often sit in the same room handling different species, although when we do we are sitting about 10 feet away from each other and on different sofas and weve not had any problems,
brookehamiltonx Posted - 08/01/2010 : 20:18:50
Gingerpony Posted - 08/01/2010 : 13:42:54
and its certainly stressful enough introducing two of the SAME species eg. for breeding......
james200789 Posted - 08/01/2010 : 01:17:06
ye i thought about it with 2 royals and the cons seemed to be more than the pros i agree with matty. it can be both stressful for the snake and the owner
Blackecho Posted - 07/01/2010 : 18:21:10
Agreed Matty, I wouldn't risk it.
matty18714 Posted - 07/01/2010 : 17:53:20
Yes, potentialy they could. Infections and diseases could also spread from one animal to the other. Its like co-habiting. They wont appreciate it so why bother?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000