The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 advice please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
STICKS Posted - 27/04/2010 : 17:12:43
having a bit of trouble getting the pics on here i have done the photobucket but can not seem to get to the next stage any help thanks
anywho back to snakes how old before your snakes an adult ??.
also my young late 09 seems to move his terra cave is this norm or is he to big for it i meen when i go to work it's on one side and when i come back it's at the front??,And are there any good mags i could buy thanks all.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
STICKS Posted - 27/04/2010 : 19:46:17
Hi there thanks thats twice now i got to be pushing the wrong buttons
started all over again got the ballons up still no copy or paste
thanks for your help try again 2 morrow.
STICKS Posted - 27/04/2010 : 19:09:24
Hi there Boze thanks for you help still no the pic goe's dull but no balloon going to throw it out the bloody window thanks. think i will have to start again.
Blackecho Posted - 27/04/2010 : 18:55:34
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4
boze Posted - 27/04/2010 : 18:43:14
When you are on the photobucket homepage (click "my home" at the top left of the page) go into the album your pictures are in then hover the mouse over the photo you want and a little menu appears below it. Highlight the code beside where it says "img" and copy it by either right clicking and selecting copy or by pressing ctrl and c. Then paste that code into your post on any forum and it should work :-)

D
STICKS Posted - 27/04/2010 : 18:22:57
Hi there misscat thanks for your help, ref me pics it won't seem to copy and paste i must of made a hash of it im pressing copy nothing??
will look out for that mag thanks for help.
MissCat Posted - 27/04/2010 : 17:34:45
quote:
Originally posted by STICKS

having a bit of trouble getting the pics on here i have done the photobucket but can not seem to get to the next stage any help thanks
anywho back to snakes how old before your snakes an adult ??.
also my young late 09 seems to move his terra cave is this norm or is he to big for it i meen when i go to work it's on one side and when i come back it's at the front??,And are there any good mags i could buy thanks all.

*Photobucket: Have you uploaded the pictures to photobucket? If so, copy and paste the IMG code.
*No idea at what age/size you would class a snake as an adult but I'll guess at breeding age/size...although that's different for males and females so....?
*He'll be too big for it when he's wearing it as a hat lol. He probably just likes to redecorate.
* Mags: Practical Reptile keeper is so far the best one I've come accross. They may be others but I find PRK easier to read than others and more entertaining.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000