The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 at last

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anton Posted - 17/05/2010 : 23:54:09
so morris hasent eaten in nearly a month for no reasson i attempt a feed to night and at first it looked as if he wasent going to play ball tonight all he wanted was to escape and slither off so i let the little guy get half way out of his feeding rub whilst dangling a rat by him by my supprise he strikes and coils a wave of relief came over me i was starting to get worried as he lost nearly 15g's according to my scales and all that was needed was to feed outside the rub now i can go to bed happy
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mischang Posted - 19/05/2010 : 11:20:24
to true but its so streesful every thing runs through youe head does it ! Sid has only eaten 2 medium mice this year.
Robert Posted - 18/05/2010 : 22:35:27
Congrats it is always stressful when they don't eat but not to them to us :) I have re-housed three of my hatchlings into new vivs and they all decided to go off their food for a few weeks but now they are all back to eating normally :) you just have to go with their flow and if they don't eat when you offer just accept, if they are healthy and still inquisitive then they are probaly fine, check their weights periodically and if there is no big weight loss then keep them stress free and they will eventually eat in their own good time
chris100575 Posted - 18/05/2010 : 11:22:43
Yeah, mine's still not eaten either. I'm going to see if I can tempt her with a mouse and if not Feather can have it.
Blackecho Posted - 18/05/2010 : 06:28:36
Well done, try not to get yourself too worried though, its how the behave in nature. I have one which ate for the first time this year last week and another 2 which still haven't eaten in 2010!
spor Posted - 18/05/2010 : 01:02:48
well done nice, wish 2 of mine would do that haven't really eaten at all this year, but not really losing any weight. but it is always nicer when they are feeding.
Welly Posted - 18/05/2010 : 00:22:08
It's a good feeling that isn't it

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000