The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 breeders

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 30/05/2010 : 08:21:12
does any one now of any breeders that i can get in touch with to reserve a royal for donny? good quality breeders that i can realy on
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 04/06/2010 : 12:49:50
http://snakesnadders.tripod.com/ukmorphs/id15.html

Have a look there Danny, I recommend Paul highly, I have a few of his snakes and he's only based in Sheffield.
reptiledanny Posted - 01/06/2010 : 13:25:04
it's ok, sorry for being snappy friends
hodgie Posted - 31/05/2010 : 21:02:07
sorry for any mix up, im not on here to make enemies
The Pastel in the picture is in shed. His older brother is upstairs. Mine doesnt photograph well but is a beautiful boy.
reptiledanny Posted - 30/05/2010 : 20:50:44
im now not bothered about it going off its food, for all i now my corn could go off his food tomorow so... i want a really bright royal like a super pastel but i now i could never aford one, my budget is about 150 but if i went to donny and found the most beautiful snake ever it could stretch to 200 is i was lucky.
sorry for being a bit snappy. just thought i was being accused for having an opinion and like you all sed that is a very dark pastel.
sexychef Posted - 30/05/2010 : 19:27:27
isnt the vpi line darker than other lines. my pastel is going the other way getting brighter as it grows
Blackecho Posted - 30/05/2010 : 18:47:04
Hodgie - Have you looked at the picture on that link, that's not a good example of a Pastel in my eyes, already starting to 'brown' out.

Danny, even a Royal that is currently eating perfectly well may well stop having been to a show and transported around the country. And please calm down a little you two, Hodgie was only trying to give you some advice Danny and Danny is allowed his opinion Hodgie. I know it was just a misunderstanding.
reptiledanny Posted - 30/05/2010 : 18:18:58
well sorry if that is not what i am looking for, i do apreciate it but you don't seem to understand that
hodgie Posted - 30/05/2010 : 17:47:00
sorry for trying to help.
reptiledanny Posted - 30/05/2010 : 17:22:40
no, i want a female as every other reptile i have is male. i just wanted to get in contact with a breeder to see if they were going to donny as i don't rely want to reserve a royal as i canot see it in real life i have decided. i think i will just go donny and see what i come home with
hodgie Posted - 30/05/2010 : 14:32:17
I had a male pastel and a female spider from Barrie at premier morphs last year.( hes based in Bideford, Devon ) 01237 472181. He was very helpful which helped as im only in Plymouth.
The only female morph that your going to get close to though with that budget maybe a Yellow Belly.
He does have a nice male pstel for sale at the moment though within your price range http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/516839-vpi-line-pastel-male.html
reptiledanny Posted - 30/05/2010 : 10:09:20
well i don't have a huge budget, about 150 is my maximum so i now that the only ones i can afford is a normal or maybe a pastel but i want a female so... i want a reliable breeder that only sells well eating snakes as i would hate to get a non-feeder
hodgie Posted - 30/05/2010 : 09:43:52
What are you after, normal or a morph?
Blackecho Posted - 30/05/2010 : 09:18:02
Not sure who'll be there, but there'll be plenty of choice when you get there.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000