The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 wee question about my royal

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kittykat Posted - 30/07/2010 : 17:05:20
got my royal on tuesday she was fine put her in her rub. the guy from 888 reptiles said to leave her 24 hours b4 feeding as she was last fed 20/7 i have tried the last couple of days but when i put her in feeding box she doesnt curl up just does the heavy breathing and head bobbing is this normal or should i leave her a while to settle in, getting confused with different info so thought id ask you guys.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
heaton177 Posted - 01/08/2010 : 21:30:09
as you have only just got him/ her i wouldnt use a feeding rub as you will stress her out a bit and leave her for a few feeds befor handling him.her properly.
kittykat Posted - 31/07/2010 : 11:51:53
thanx for the replies. I feed all my snakes outside the viv im afraid of the aspen getting stuck to the mouse.
hodgie Posted - 30/07/2010 : 21:21:29
I would also say dont go messing around with feeding tubs, complete waste of time.
Blackecho Posted - 30/07/2010 : 18:20:41
Yes, leave alone for a week to settle, no handling, only going into the RUB to change water every couple of days.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000