The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 feeding costs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 19/09/2010 : 14:49:15
how do u guys buy your food?

do u buy in bulk, like 100 rats to last u, or do u buy 10 at a time and although the costs may be sightly more expensive u don't have to fork out so much money

i am having this problem at the mo, i am hoping to get another royal on sun, at doncaster, and last time i bought food there (50 small mice lasted me till now and i still have 20 left over, thats feeding bullet every 5 days and monty (my corn) once a week) bullet will now go on to rats, and when i was there last time it was simons rodents who was selling frozen food, but bullet will be on rat fluffs, and these are 90p each :O that mean for me to feed 2 royals till next donny i will need to buy 100, thats 90 quid i have to fork out, and still have ot buy food for monty and buy new cages and everything in the meantime.

sorry for ranting

just on a quick note, anyone live in manchester and want to share orders from tsm or something that way we can share postage, it would pick up from my house if anybody wanted it, and would need enough people wanting to do it to get the free postage that way it would be worth while
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nok1888 Posted - 21/09/2010 : 14:43:17
cool, Ive just had someone come to me with a 5 y/o Royal, theyre moving abroad so shes looking for a home. fingers crossed she'll be here on saturday
Blackecho Posted - 20/09/2010 : 20:24:50
I wouldn't listen to that, I tend to buy about 3 months worth, but wouldn't be worried if that turned into 6 months.
nok1888 Posted - 20/09/2010 : 20:16:56
Is it ok to buy in bulk? I read they lose their nutritional value after been frozen for a month, not that I know I feel it hard to belive what the web says is right and whats wrong lol

I'll only have the 1 (very soon now) so im not too bad the local pet shop sells in small amounts
Blackecho Posted - 20/09/2010 : 17:15:51
No idea, didn't ask, sorry.
reptiledanny Posted - 20/09/2010 : 16:30:31
how much are they? the rat bubs?
Blackecho Posted - 19/09/2010 : 19:56:05
Its said 'Coming soon' or something like that for a while, I got some with my last order, I just asked them on the phone for some, they're really friendly and helpful.
reptiledanny Posted - 19/09/2010 : 19:45:54
tsm seems very good, just need to wait to find out the price of the chubs lol

ok then, depending on price and when tsm get chubs in, i will either do the bulk order form tsm or the other site, but it will be whatever is cheaper for me to buy rat fuzzies/chubs from
mischang Posted - 19/09/2010 : 19:19:10
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

http://www.tsmreptiles.co.uk/

just checked out that site semms very good a great price on goods and delivery thanks Piers will give them a try
Blackecho Posted - 19/09/2010 : 17:53:12
http://www.tsmreptiles.co.uk/
reptiledanny Posted - 19/09/2010 : 17:30:49
has anyone ever used this site?
http://www.reptileexpress.co.uk/Reptile_Express/Frozen_Foods.html

i found it on rfuk, and people are raving about it, here is the link to the topic on rfuk if u want to read it
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/food-classifieds/296368-frozen-foods-great-prices-packed-16.html

i think this is the place where i will be putting my order in for 100 rat fuzzies, so if anyone else wants to put an order in with me so they can share delivery costs (not that it is expensive) then say on here, how much u want and all that, i will hopefully be placing an order next monday (the moday after doncatser0 so u have a week to get orders to me

it will be pick up from my house, so if u want to now any details where i live email me on reptiledanny@hotmail.co.uk
i live in Manchester, Whitefield
reptiledanny Posted - 19/09/2010 : 17:04:48
piers, how do order from tsm as whenever i try to get on there site it doesn't work

anyone live in Manchester who wants to do a bulk buy with me from tsm? it would pick up at my house.
n/a Posted - 19/09/2010 : 16:15:49
A&N frozen foods (sorry don't know how to post links you will have to google) VERY VERY cheap and VERY good quality - don't be put off by delivery charges - you'll still save money compared to local shop. And very reliable.
Welly Posted - 19/09/2010 : 15:34:59
http://www.honeybrookfarm.com/

I'm quite lucky as my Landlord has birds and we do the bulk discount as we both order loads.
Blackecho Posted - 19/09/2010 : 15:25:42
TSM Reptiles online, much cheaper and the delivery costs reduce the more you buy (free over £125). I usually buy my order along with a few other forumites that live nearby so that we get free delivery.
reptiledanny Posted - 19/09/2010 : 15:22:33
forgot to say, those that do order online, where do u order from??

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000