The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Im going on holiday...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
harry01 Posted - 18/10/2010 : 23:40:40
I'm going on holiday on wednesday and there is no one who can look after my python. If I put fresh water down and feed her wednesday morning, would she be ok? ive got a timer for the light and I AM ONLY GONE fOR 7 DAYS. Anything i can get as a substitue for water or anything like that? i'd appreciate any advice :) thanks, harry
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boze Posted - 19/10/2010 : 18:41:40
If you put the water bowl in the cold end itll last longer too :-)

D
hodgie Posted - 19/10/2010 : 17:42:30
I always get a friend to come and take a look every 2 days if im away so they have fresh water and clean paper in the rubs if needed. You can bet your bottom dollar that the minute your out the door snakey will go to the toilet. What would happen to your snake if it knocked the water over?
Can you not get a neighbour to check for you?
Blackecho Posted - 19/10/2010 : 06:54:24
Usually if I'm gone a week I find someone to change the water once, midway through, I wouldn't want to leave it a week. Can the shop you bought it from (if you bought from a shop) offer a pet-sitting service?

Sorry to bring it up, but for others reading this, thinking of buying, these are the sort of issues you need to think about in advance.

At the end of the day, if you have to go away and really cannot find someone to put fresh water in once then yes, he'll survive.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000