The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 1st proper silly question (".)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jo-jo-beans Posted - 29/12/2010 : 20:08:36
Ok, I think the overprotective mother side of me has came to the surface again!!

How easy is it for a lil snakie to get stuck?

Couldn't help myself and took a wee peek to see what he was up to (just casually through the glass), and he was half way up the plants that are on the wall of the viv. Sat and watched him, in total amazement for the next 20 mins work his way along the top of the plants along the back of the Viv until he got to the bulb guard ( and thank god for bulb guards!!!!).

Anywhoos, there's a little slack in the wire between where it comes into the viv and to where it goes into the guard, suppose its kinda hanging like a vine would. He's kinda hanging down from it, and wrapping his wee self around it a bit. There must be just over an inch space between the wire and ceiling.

What I'm asking is, can he really wriggle out of anything?

He does look really comfy.

Ps think I've got a climber here!!!!

EDIT/UPDATE - yeah I'm a muppet, of course he can squeeze out of places, just had a wee lookie and he's climbing around the plants again. Doh!!!

Pps definately a climber!!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 01/01/2011 : 22:59:27
quote:
Originally posted by heaton177

lol my royal loves his guard and like yours loves the wire for the light mine does too, if he moochin about you can guarentee he will wrap himself around the light guard for a while and go round in circles on it, it just amazes me how he does it lol sometimes.

LOL, it's his royal gym!
heaton177 Posted - 01/01/2011 : 20:11:55
lol my royal loves his guard and like yours loves the wire for the light mine does too, if he moochin about you can guarentee he will wrap himself around the light guard for a while and go round in circles on it, it just amazes me how he does it lol sometimes.
Benji54 Posted - 31/12/2010 : 01:41:22
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

ok! someone warn the local rep shop Bats is on her way

LOL - no - if I get any more royals Shahi and Surahi (with maybe Saada in a year or two) will be making them for me, I hope!

ps I know that if I breed, I'll either only sell to people who I know, or like on this forum or else I'll be keeping another 6 pythons! That's why I plan to build a viv stack in the front bedroom ...

count me in :) just sitting here typing this and my royal has just started climbing his vine thing. he looks hungry :p
n/a Posted - 30/12/2010 : 19:08:58
quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

LOL - no - if I get any more royals Shahi and Surahi (with maybe Saada in a year or two) will be making them for me, I hope!

ps I know that if I breed, I'll either only sell to people who I know, or like on this forum or else I'll be keeping another 6 pythons! That's why I plan to build a viv stack in the front bedroom ...

scubadude Posted - 30/12/2010 : 18:45:42
n/a Posted - 30/12/2010 : 17:55:25
LOL - well, royals will be royals!

Oo - that's another good name! Sherpa ...
CoN Posted - 30/12/2010 : 17:38:27
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

First Royal rule:

If it's there, climb it!

I bet there are royals at the top of Kilimanjaro!

So true BATS
n/a Posted - 30/12/2010 : 17:25:08
First Royal rule:

If it's there, climb it!

I bet there are royals at the top of Kilimanjaro!
jo-jo-beans Posted - 30/12/2010 : 17:16:03
quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

as a rule, if his head fits, the rest will! :) i love when they climb! my BRB looks amazing hangin from his tree!

Thanks Benji Feel much better now. Was just amazing watching him.
n/a Posted - 30/12/2010 : 11:04:21
LOL - that's why I call Shahi 'his royal highness'!
Benji54 Posted - 30/12/2010 : 10:57:58
as a rule, if his head fits, the rest will! :) i love when they climb! my BRB looks amazing hangin from his tree!
jo-jo-beans Posted - 29/12/2010 : 20:31:07
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

lol - sorry, too slow.

Reassurance is good tho
Blackecho Posted - 29/12/2010 : 20:29:44
lol - sorry, too slow.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000