The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Shedding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NandKdev Posted - 12/01/2011 : 21:28:50
Ok so Monty hasnt eaten since 8th December, tried last week but his eye were blue and skin dull. wow he is about to shed i thought, ill wait till he finished shedding to feed him. but now 2 days his colour is normal, his eyes are fine and no shed ??? is this normal? can they decide not to shed once starting or something. help please, bit worried.

Also how long is it safe to keep a rat after it has been defrosted?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 13/01/2011 : 14:05:01
As bats said bin the rat. post some pics after the shed
NandKdev Posted - 12/01/2011 : 21:47:06
Thanks. we won't try handling him tonight leave him to it till his finished shredding, then feed him :) ill have some pictures on my computer for everyone soon!
n/a Posted - 12/01/2011 : 21:39:44
Hi, it's very normal - it puzzled me the first time I saw it in a corn lol, but their eyes clear and their skin looks about back to normal when they're on the point of shedding. He's about to shed any day now.

Umm, as to the rat, it's meat. And if it's been warmed up, it's got bacteria working in there. It's the same as any piece of meat you'd eat yourself. Plus it's still got all its guts and nasty bits. Better be safe than be sorry!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000