The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 moving

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
soloman Posted - 15/01/2011 : 15:44:27
soloman is currently in a pretty quiet dining room but we are moving to a house were he will have to go in the living room where its noisier and light till about 11 at night is this ok
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
soloman Posted - 15/01/2011 : 20:59:22
thx guys all usefull stuff your filling my head with:)
Royalbob Posted - 15/01/2011 : 19:58:14
As Bats said it's all vibration.
sandi Posted - 15/01/2011 : 19:14:28
I must admit to having this worry too but flo has been fine with the light on in the room and up until her seasonal fasting she always ate about 9pm with the light on and sometimes the TV too.
soloman Posted - 15/01/2011 : 16:45:13
Thx for replys very helpfull:)
n/a Posted - 15/01/2011 : 16:12:32
Hi, a few of mine, including a royal, are in my living room, and I often stay up till after midnight. Admittedly there's only me, and no TV. But they seem to do ok.

From what I gather, snakes can't hear, in the way humans would define 'hearing', but, like many deaf people, can detect noise via vibration. So while music/TV may not affect them that much, you might not want to have the TV/speakers right next to the viv. I reckon if you take that precaution, he'll be fine - you'll probably see him up at the viv window, wanting to come out and sit on the sofa with you!
reptiledanny Posted - 15/01/2011 : 15:58:59
i would say it would be ok, as mine are in my room, so there is noise form the tv on constantly for them, and they seem to do fine

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000