The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 hiding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jonoandapril Posted - 13/02/2011 : 11:29:36
just wondered, my royal got a new hide yesterday to go in her slightly bigger tank but shes not going inside it. she seems to sit partially on it and partially on the floor of the tank. shes balled up (threatened?) and i dont really know why as shes in a quiet room and doesnt see to much of us thru the day until the evening for handling.do you think she might have just not figured out how to get into the hide? its one of the exoterra rock hides. non of my other snakes have had any problems with them?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jonoandapril Posted - 16/02/2011 : 16:26:20
kinda 'showed' her the entrance to the hide after her handling yesterday. barely comes out now lol
sandi Posted - 14/02/2011 : 16:08:11
Have you checked the temp inside the hide? could be its either too hot or too cold?
Royalbob Posted - 14/02/2011 : 11:37:17
Just put her under it, that way you know shes secure and that she knows where the hide is.
Kelfezond Posted - 13/02/2011 : 11:38:25
Im sure she knows what shes doing, worse thing you can do with a new snake is watch it as it's really stressful (for the owner!) we tend to worry over silly things. If she wants to hide she'll have no problem finding a way inside. Odd that she's not hiding but all snakes are different I guess.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000