The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 How many?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Royal Scandal Posted - 23/02/2011 : 13:11:29
Hello everyone,

As some of you will know, I've just recently got my first royal, shes a sweetheart!

Alot of people on here seem to have loads of snakeys, I was just wondering how many people on this forum have and how long it has taken to build up their collection?

I'll start.

One
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sullysteve Posted - 25/02/2011 : 20:12:12
Until today i had 3 corns, 1 BRB, 2 King Snakes, 4 Royals and 2 Hognose.

2 corns and 2 hognose went today! Downsizing as i want to enter the league of breeding my Balls! ;-)
Strawb Posted - 25/02/2011 : 19:50:44
I've got three.
1. Karla, California king snake I got 6 years ago.
2. Mixi (never let your kids choose the names ), a corn, I got last summer.
3. Tia, a normal royal I got about 3 weeks ago.

I'll only be able to get more if the wife's not looking.
nok1888 Posted - 24/02/2011 : 09:30:06
Only got 1.....the now lol Got her in Sept 2010 but she's an early 08. Managed to convince the wife she wants a lesser platinum lol
hodgie Posted - 24/02/2011 : 07:00:59
Have 6, got my 1st one nearly 2 years ago.
ukglyn Posted - 23/02/2011 : 23:00:27
I have 2 also, but beware it becomes very addictive!
The Royal Scandal Posted - 23/02/2011 : 21:30:39
Wow, some incredible collections guys, I think it will be a while before mine gets anywhere near that size, if it ever does! For now I've got little Jessie
Lotabob Posted - 23/02/2011 : 18:44:54
I got my first snake, a corn snake in September 2010. Wasn't long until the urge to get more took hold, I got a Royal in January and have just taken delivery of 2 RUBS to house 2 more. I have a big wish list but deciding which ones to get is a killer.
blackskull Posted - 23/02/2011 : 17:36:55
i got my first snake a corn at 14, i think. then closely followed by another corn and my first royal. i then had a rat snake which was found in an office. i rehomed him as i was short on space. i then got sully 7yrs ago and cilla in august i think.

my first royal died of old age. the first corn i don't know how he died but i woke up one morning to find him dead and the other corn had a prolapse, the previous owner did nothing about it. i got it stiched up by the vet but it wouldn't heal so he had to be put down
reptiledanny Posted - 23/02/2011 : 15:59:24
got my first in 2008 (corn), wanted more after that but as i was only 13 didn't have the money for more, then got a gecko in 2009 (no longer with me) then saved up again and got my first royal in june 2010, he was het pied so thought id get a female for him, and got a female het pied in augaust
want more know but parents are stopping me otherwise id have atleast 3 more lol
n/a Posted - 23/02/2011 : 15:23:47
Look at my house motto on my sig ...

I got Shahi last July - just as a pet. In the autumn I became haunted by the name Saada so she arrived at the beginning of Nov. Then three weeks later the name Surahi started nibbling at my subconscious, and sure enough she arrived at the end of Nov.

Surahi is an 06 dinker and Shahi's a big lad for his age. It would be marvellous to breed them this autumn, but I'm aware of the pitfalls of selling/finding good homes. Therefore my summer project is a double viv stack (6 vivs) in case I keep the babes ...

I am NOT breeding the corn snakes ...

Not unless I plan to sleep in the cellar
Kelfezond Posted - 23/02/2011 : 14:45:40
I got my first in September, my seconds in October, my first third in November and my fourth in - I think - December :P

Nothing in January and I'm getting two more in April
CoN Posted - 23/02/2011 : 14:35:24
Ive got my first in July 2010, bought my 13th on Sunday. Then I must add me and my other half share the same hobby/interests.
scubadude Posted - 23/02/2011 : 13:49:48
I've got 4 so far with a fifth arriving in april, and possible a sixth coming sooner, I got my first Just before Christmas 2010
csn Posted - 23/02/2011 : 13:26:14
i have two but i go collect my third one tuesday but i will be after alot more.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000