The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Valhalla poop

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 25/02/2011 : 11:51:33
Hey guys, I've technically sold Valhalla now but she's still with me until Monday, last night when she had a poo it was very messy, splattered on the paper and the walls of her viv like it's being projectile-shot out of her, when she does it you can hear it go out at night it even wakes us up with how loud it is. Never seen anything like it before.

Is this cause for me to break off the sale and keep her until she's going properly or is it just a messy poop?

At any rate I'll let the buyer know it's happened.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 25/02/2011 : 12:53:31
Was just the sound that shocked me :P I thought my radiator had broken and was shooting water out.
reptiledanny Posted - 25/02/2011 : 12:04:33
i think it may just be something that happened, my bow had a bit of a sloppy poo yesterday, and she has never had one before, could just be timing of year as a few have sed theres have had a sloppy poo recently, duno, might just be conisidence, but ye i would let teh buy know but apart from that unless something has changed like the bsource of food or anything just one of those things

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000