The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Rub sizes..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lucy1012 Posted - 08/04/2011 : 10:01:06
Hi I am starting to buy the bits for the baby royal I am planning on buying at some point this year.

I plan on keeping it in a Rub to begin with, which size is the bext top start with? it will most probably be a 2011 baby. how long before i will need to upgrade to the next size etc. and at roughly what age/size can they go into a viv??

thanks

Lucy
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lucy1012 Posted - 08/04/2011 : 13:44:10
so if i bought a 5l to start how long would he/she stay in that roughly, and could i skip the 9l and go to a 12l then into a viv when he is a fair bit bigger...
GMac Posted - 08/04/2011 : 12:49:44
the biggest rub i would go for, for a baby royal ia a 9l even that may be to big in some instances. They are shy snakes and too much space can stress them out so is better to have them in something smaller where they will feel secure.
Lotabob Posted - 08/04/2011 : 12:33:16
9 litre tends to be the best start though I prefer well packed out 18 litres. And its another they are all different answer. At about 3 foot they are ok in a 2 foot viv but you will have to see if they settle in a viv.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000