The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 I have been a naughty girl.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lucy1012 Posted - 23/05/2011 : 10:49:19
and have just placed my order for 1.0 CB11 Spider, 0.1 CB11 Pastel and a 0.1 Lesser.... oooppppsss better get saving, luckily I have a little while to do so... I have 1st pick which is great.. Female Pastel is out the egg, Spiders are pipping and lessers due in a couple of weeks.. fingers crossed the genders i want come out... now to built a rub rack lol
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lucy1012 Posted - 06/06/2011 : 18:19:09
i call it karma, i'm not sure if it is his or mine though... cheers, it happened last week and A&E only xrayed his big toe, which was fractured, but i had to take him back this weekend as the swelling was still quite bad and he had a rather strange lump, god knows how he had been riding his motorbike to work... The one i am gutted about is the lesser... i fell in love lol
Lotabob Posted - 06/06/2011 : 12:53:48
Sods law! Hope he gets well soon.
n/a Posted - 06/06/2011 : 12:01:09
Aww, sorry to hear - that's rotten luck for both of you.

Hope his foot heals asap, and hope you do manage to buy your snakes of choice, even if it takes a bit longer. All the very best.
Lucy1012 Posted - 06/06/2011 : 11:41:04
well the dream is shattered... my wonderful but slightly stupid husband has managed to break his foot, i do offer some sympathy for having a 500kg delivery cage dropped on his tootsie's honest i do.. but it means SSP for the next 8 weeks.. so all my 'spare' cash has to go into the family pot... gggrrr oh well i still have a little i can take to donny...
Lucy1012 Posted - 23/05/2011 : 20:29:49
wow that'll take some saving lol.. I have also got my eye on an orchid corn, think some little white lies on how much they cost maybe in order to my husband lol
MrsA82 Posted - 23/05/2011 : 19:19:40
There one on the dark side for £2000

How deep are your pockets ;)
Lotabob Posted - 23/05/2011 : 18:56:24
Tut tut, lol. Good choices, I'm going to hang on, I want a black eyed Leucistic and if I ever see one available I'm having it.
hodgie Posted - 23/05/2011 : 15:23:05
Congrats, im starting to feel like i need to be naughty soon selling one of my cars this week and should have quite alot of spare cash, just wondering if i can get away with a Pie + a clown or just one or the other, the other half has no idea to what they are worth i just show her a picture and generally she says wooo thats nice.
MrsA82 Posted - 23/05/2011 : 11:34:33
Great choice good luck with the rack

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000