The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Well I never!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sandi Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:09:39
Florence is the shy and retiring type. She has been likened to a photo of a pet, you know it exists but once seen you dont bother looking again......ha! She is proving the rumour to be just that.

Tonight and for the last week she has been Mrs Excitement! Florence the explorer! Not only is she seen in the evening instead of just in the dead of night but also she moves!!!! No longer the still, play dead and hope the big people go away...now we have the brave, flirtatious, draped over an open branch type of trollop's behaviour i expect only from a boa!

Not sure why but she seems full of confidence right now and its a joy to see! She has been off her food for a few weeks and has just snapped up a jumbo mouse...ok so its not big enough to fill her up but hey ho its better than nought! Hoping to get her back on rats very soon.

I wonder if its the time of year that makes her act differently? anyway, she is a little star and I'm loving her company right now!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 10:16:56
Good luck and fingers crossed - the signs are good. C'mon Flo, eat up yer grub!
sandi Posted - 21/07/2011 : 08:41:10
Sadly she still wont take her rats. I'm going to prepare a mouse flavoured rat on thursday, that normaly works, she is easily fooled!
anatess Posted - 20/07/2011 : 22:55:26
She's hungry! Roaming around wondering... where did they put my ratty???

n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:55:54
LOL - Thanks, I do hope so, and I hope she starts getting ratty soon!
sandi Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:42:40
Oh lets hope Surahi turns tarty too!
n/a Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:38:57
LOL - draped over her branch like a tart - love it!

Surahi was like this before she started eating again ...but ....unfortunately ....went backwards and is now fasting once more - but hope Flo stays on the go eh??
sandi Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:21:31
Boris is full of it too, but then he normally is! Boa bravado! He just gave me a dead leg! little tyke!

Florence is just a tart right now tho!!!
Lotabob Posted - 20/07/2011 : 20:16:57
i have recently noticed a change in behaviour too, maybe the time of year is right. Go flo go.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000