The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Who is that snake and what have they done to Duke

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 06/08/2011 : 22:27:54
He has been active for a few days now, well his head poking out of the hide, thats active in his terms anyway. Today is feeding day, I am feeding the corn, job done, Boa, job done, 'Oh hello Duke out again, you want this big rat I have here, I'll just pop it here for you' and he is eating it! My TV is on, lights, on, I'm sat feet away and he doesn't seem bothered, I'm shocked, amazed, proud and giddy all at the same time.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 08/08/2011 : 08:57:18
Grrrrreat job Duke !!!
Stories like this one makes me not lose the hope that Blitz will eat some day with me so happy for u Bob.
Laws Posted - 07/08/2011 : 11:50:07
Go on lad ! Congrats to u and duke ! We call our snakes the kids lol !
BlueDragon Posted - 07/08/2011 : 11:26:01
Wow, Duke, you really are a brave boy these days, aren't you?

Clever lad ; )
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 23:26:56
LOL - what's that saying - the farther you travel, the less you know?

The world of snakes is wondrous - who wants anything else?

I've had Surahi 9 months and NEVER seen her feed ...that girl is obsessive about her privacy lol!)
Lotabob Posted - 06/08/2011 : 23:11:21
In 7 months i've seen him eat about 3 times, twice I've had the lights and TV off and sat for upto an hour before he came out for din dins, this time I'd barely closed the door and he was out and munching. Maybe in another 7 months he'll think about striking, lol. I am proud of my babies everytime they do anything, I think I need to get out more.
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 23:07:14
LOL - you're like me with Shahi (my firstborn lol.) Proud parent syndrome!

Good old Duke - that's brilliant! Congrats the pair of you!
SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 22:58:06
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

He has been active for a few days now, well his head poking out of the hide, thats active in his terms anyway. Today is feeding day, I am feeding the corn, job done, Boa, job done, 'Oh hello Duke out again, you want this big rat I have here, I'll just pop it here for you' and he is eating it! My TV is on, lights, on, I'm sat feet away and he doesn't seem bothered, I'm shocked, amazed, proud and giddy all at the same time.

Lol!! I know what you mean, only having a Royal, and only having fed him once, in the week and a bit I've had him, it's almost like watching your child graduate from Oxford or Cambridge with an honours degree when he just hoofs down a frozen rodent. Odd this snake malarcky!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000