The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Strange Question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aimeecrr Posted - 15/09/2011 : 00:15:33
Hey everyone
This is gonna sound strange but ive been thinking about it for the last couple of days and still cant make my mind up.
Which sex do you think makes a better pet? My female corn talla is the quietist out of the 2 and the more confident, wheres lazarus is always moving and seems like he has a sugar rush most of the time, is a female python better then a male? Or are they indiffrent when its comes to gender?
Sorry i know its abit strange
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 15/09/2011 : 16:04:41
I find the girls, Saada and Surahi, are more reserved and shy; Shahi, my male, is the extrovert ...well, for a royal, which isn't saying much lol!

All my corns (apart from Cy who's never been probed) and Ziska the gopher snake are girls and all are rambunctious little madams! When I first started with snakes I never would have believed they would 'help' at cleaning time, for instance, chasing the scoop like kittens and being generally a nuisance, or zooming out to say hello and can they have armchair walkies please.

But I think it does generally depend on the snake - I'd really no idea how much personality snakes do have!

macquirie Posted - 15/09/2011 : 14:19:57

Hi,

My male Monty is such a shy retiring snake, He hardly ever ventures out of his hide (unless its feed nite!) Whereas Medusa is a bold and brazen girlie! She's out and about all the time!LOL

Warmest Wishes,

John
Kelfezond Posted - 15/09/2011 : 10:27:03
Yeah I have plenty of males and they're all completely different, same as females. Polar opposites are scar and diablo, scar never leaves his hide, diablo is never in his hide
Tawfik47 Posted - 15/09/2011 : 08:15:32
I think it depend on the snake not on the gender, from what i heared.
hodgie Posted - 15/09/2011 : 06:44:52
My males are more shy and lazy but that doesn`t make them any less interesting.
chrisc Posted - 15/09/2011 : 06:14:18
i think i depends on the snake. my female corn is quiet an inquisitive, my male rat snake is a little feisty but was not handled by previous owner (is calming down nicely) but my baby male royal is as soft at the get. really calm and quiet

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000